Residential burglary reports:
• Unknown losses in break-in, using drill, through front window and theft of two laptop computers, miscellaneous jewelry and silverware, O'Keefe St., Oct. 9.
• Losses estimated at $100 in break-in by smashing side window and theft of two purses, Carlton Ave., Oct. 5.
Auto burglary reports:
• Estimated losses of $7,785 in break-in by smashing windows of three vehicles and theft of four laptop computers, Apple iPad, three laptop/messenger bags, computer cables and clothing, Rosewood Sand Hill Hotel at 2825 Sand Hill Road, Oct. 9.
• Unknown loss in unsuccessful attempt to pry open side window, Alma At., Oct. 10.
• Losses estimated at $925 in theft from purse of wallet valued at $800 containing $125 in cash, 500 block of El Camino Real, Oct. 5.
• Loss estimated at $800 in theft of Apple iPad and iPhone from open office, Constitution Ave., Oct. 7.
• Losses estimated at $450 in theft of locked adult tricycle from front of victim's apartment, Bay Road, Oct. 8.
• Losses estimated at $300 in theft of unlocked bicycle from driveway, Laurel St., Oct. 5.
Vehicle fire report: Arrest made on charges of having lit on fire a 1989 BMW 325i after a domestic dispute with car's owner, Willow Road, Oct. 10.
• Unauthorized online purchases of $17,000 made from victim's credit card, Mansion Court, Oct. 8.
• Losses estimated at $295 when someone sent two Western Union money transfers for purchase of puppy that was to be flown in overnight, Carlton Ave., Oct. 6.
Child Protective Services report: Van Buren Road, Oct. 11.
Theft report: Unknown losses in theft of over 100 apples and persimmons picked from trees, Oak Grove Ave., Oct. 7.
Elder abuse report: Possible case, Elena Ave., Oct. 7.