Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $5,300 in entry through unlocked front door and theft of two laptop computers, two disk drives, Apple iPad, video game player and controller and watch, Sevier Ave., Oct. 12.
• Losses estimated at $1,400 in entry through rear sliding glass door and theft of laptop computer and two guitars, one of which was recovered, Crane St., Oct. 14.
• Losses estimated at $180 in break-in to garage through window and theft of two tennis rackets and tennis balls, Waverley St., Oct. 12.
• Losses estimated at $150 and arrest made in theft of watch from women's locker room, with watch later recovered, Burgess Pool on Laurel St., Oct. 17.
Auto burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $10,408 in entry through smashed window and theft of backpack containing laptop computer, headphones, sunglasses, prescription glasses, medications and personal papers, 100 block of El Camino Real, Oct. 14.
• Losses estimated at $270 in entry through smashed window and theft of exercise bag with clothing, shoes and checkbook, Pope St., Oct. 18.
• Losses estimated at $600 in theft of four packages (out of six) delivered to doorstep and containing blank checks and three components of new desk, Durham St., Oct. 12.
• Losses estimated at $390 in thefts from two unlocked vehicles of work gloves, $80 in cash and keys in one incident and drawstring bag, two phone chargers, flashlight, headset, and tire pressure gauge in other, Oak Court, Oct. 12.
Residential burglary report: Unknown loss in break-in to garage and theft of bike, Tuscaloosa Ave., Oct. 16.
Auto burglary report: Unknown loss in theft of cell phone from vehicle, Loyola Ave., Oct. 15.
• Unknown losses in theft of Apple iPod from unlocked vehicle, Snowden Ave., Oct. 15.
• Unknown losses in theft of Apple iPad from gym, Menlo School at 50 Valparaiso Ave., Oct. 15.
This story contains 334 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.