Commercial burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $1,800 in theft of cash from locked safe inside locked office, LB Steak restaurant at 898 Santa Cruz Ave., Nov. 4.
• Losses estimated at $1,390 in break-in through classroom window and that of laptop computer, Phillips Brooks School at 2245 Avy Ave., Nov. 7.
• Losses estimated at $1,000 in theft of several pieces of lingerie during an open house, Hobart St., Nov. 6.
• Loss estimated at $600 in theft of locked bicycle from apartment's underground parking area, East Creek Drive, Nov. 8.
• Loss estimated at $500 in theft of cash from unforced entry into apartment and theft from bedroom drawer, Terminal Ave., Nov. 5.
• Loss estimated at $500 in theft of locked bicycle from train station in October, Meno Park Caltrain station at 1120 Merrill St., Nov. 4.
• Loss estimated at $400 in theft of bicycle from fenced-in alley near apartment building, Menlo Ave., Nov. 2.
• Unknown loss in theft of Obama-Biden political lawn sign from front yard, Santa Cruz Ave., Nov. 2.
• Losses estimated at $480 in theft of cellphone from student backpack sitting on shelf in school library. Police charged suspect with petty theft after selling phone for $100 in North Fair Oaks neighborhood, and buyer charged with receiving stolen property, which has not been recovered, Woodside High School at 199 Churchill Ave., Nov. 7.
• Losses estimated at $230 in online purchase of cellphone that was never delivered, Buck Court, Nov. 7.
• Unknown loss in theft of cellphone from backpack in women's locker room, Woodside High School at 199 Churchill Ave., Oct. 30.
Theft report: Unknown loss in theft of ring in nursing facility, The Sequoias retirement community, 501 Portola Road, Nov. 5.
WEST MENLO PARK
Residential burglary report: Losses estimated at $5,000 in theft of tablet computer, laptop computer, $1,800 in cash and several pieces of jewelry, Altschul Ave., Nov. 11.