Residential burglary report: Losses estimated at $2,872 in break-in through rear window screen and theft of two laptop computers and pair of earrings, Euclid Ave., Nov. 23.
Auto burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $4,000 in break-in by smashing rear side window and theft of laptop computer and briefcase, 2800 block of Sand Hill Road, Nov. 15.
• Losses estimated at $1,640 in break-in by smashing window and theft of backpack, purse, wallet and necklace, 2800 block of Sand Hill Road, Nov. 16.
• Losses estimated at $1,150 in cutting of metal bike lock in front yard with latched gate and theft of two bikes, Roble Ave., Nov. 17.
• Loss estimated at $800 in theft of unlocked bike from private patio, Roble Ave., Nov. 14.
• Losses estimated at $770 in theft from shopping cart of bag of groceries valued at $70 and $200 purse containing $500 in cash, Draeger's Supermarket at 1010 University Drive, Nov. 15.
• Loss estimated at $500 in theft of unlocked bicycle, Ravenswood Ave., Nov. 14.
• Loss estimated at $500 in cutting of cable lock and theft of bike from carport, Willow Road, Nov. 11.
• Loss estimated at $500 in the theft of unlocked bike and bike trailer from area near back fence at apartment complex, Buckthorn Way, Nov. 20.
• Loss estimated at $400 in theft of locked bike from fenced in patio, Sharon Park Drive, Nov. 19.
• Loss estimated at $399 in theft of tablet computer from lobby of business, Adams Drive, Nov. 20.
• Loss estimated at $200 in theft of bike from front sidewalk, Nov. 10.
• Loss estimated at $80 in theft of car cover from driveway, Laurel Ave., Nov. 20.
• Loss estimated at $8 in theft of pumpkin from front porch, Gilbert Ave., Nov. 11.
• No loss after woman yelled at two male youths on bicycles attempting to steal unattended purse on sidewalk next to vehicle,Santa Cruz Ave., Nov. 19.
Stolen vehicle reports:
• Blue 2001 Pontiac TransAm, Durham St. and Arnold Way, Nov. 9.
• White 2001 Toyota Tundra, O'Keefe Ave., Nov. 13.
• Black 2000 Harley Davidson Super Glide motorcycle, Menlo Ave., Nov. 22.
Accident report: Bicyclist taken to hospital with "major injuries" after being struck on back by vehicle's passenger side mirror as vehicle swerved to avoid second bicyclist, Highway 84, Nov. 18.
• Unknown losses in arrest of house cleaner Marina Ramirez of Redwood City by Palo Alto police on burglary charges in case involving theft of jewelry, Hobart Heights Road, Nov. 18.
• Loss estimated at $60 in theft of cash, passport, ID card, health cards and bank cards, Canada College at 4200 Farm Hill Blvd., Nov. 19.
WEST MENLO PARK
Fraud report: Losses estimated at $24,600 in cashing of bad checks to victim's checking account, Barney Ave., Nov. 16.