Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $32,600 in break-in and theft of $20,000 coin collection, $5,000 ruby and diamond ring, platinum wedding ring, gold wedding band, necklace and matching bracelet, emerald ring and bracelet, gold bracelet, diamond pendant, French clip gold earrings and laptop computer, Menalto Ave., Dec. 17.
• Losses estimated at $1,400 in break-in and theft of Kimber .45-caliber pistol, Florence lane, Dec. 16.
• Loss estimated at $300 in theft of portable top-loading washing machine, Roble Ave., Dec. 17.
• Unknown losses in theft of electronic equipment and several pieces of jewelry, Woodland Ave., Dec. 19.
Auto burglary report: Window smashed and $40 purse stolen with $60 cash and cards inside, Marsh Road, Dec. 20.
• Loss estimated at $300 in theft of multi-colored flower pattern ornamental bowl, Stonepine Lane, Dec. 15.
• Loss estimated at $175 in theft of Sector 9 skateboard, Willow Road, Dec. 20.
• Loss estimated at $105 in theft of package containing two bottles of perfume, Willow Road, Dec. 18.
• Unknown loss in theft of wallet from unattended purse hanging on back of chair, Cafe Borrone at 1010 El Camino Real, Dec. 20.
• Unknown losses in theft of four phones during house party, Henderson Ave., Dec. 14.