Theft report: Losses estimated at $23,900 in cashing of checks stolen from residence, La Mesa Drive, Jan. 17.
Residential burglary report: Losses estimated at $22,500 in theft of jewelry from drawer that also held, untouched, "a larger amount of cash," 3000 block of Sand Hill Road, Jan. 20.
Auto burglary report: Losses estimated at $3,000 in break-in through smashed window and theft of contents of locked cabinet and various tools from cargo area, Interstate 280 and Woodside Road, Jan. 16.
Theft report: Losses estimated at $8,000 in theft of GPS device from unlocked vehicle, Woodside and Moore roads, Jan. 16.
Vandalism report: Losses estimated at $1,000 in garden sculpture knocked over and broken, Runnymede Road, Jan. 20.
Auto burglary report: Losses estimated at $300 in break-in through smashed driver's side window and theft of purse, Windy Hill Open Space parking lot on Portola Road, Jan. 14.
Residential burglary report: Loss estimated at $50 in entry through unlocked rear door and theft of five bracelets and $25 gift certificate, Wallea Drive, Jan. 21.
Auto burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $3,080 in break-in through smashed window and theft of two laptop computers and portable hard drive, 2700 block of Sand Hill Road, Jan. 17.
• Losses estimated $2,560 in break-in through smashed passenger side window and theft of six clocks and GPS device, Constitution Drive, Jan. 13.
• Losses estimated at $590 in break-in through smashed front window and theft of purse containing $150 in cash, passport and cell phone, Pierce Road, Jan. 14.
• Losses estimated at $1,000 in two break-ins through smashed windows and theft of two $500 stereo systems, Constitution Drive, Jan. 13.
• Losses estimated at $200 in theft of Apple iPhone from baby stroller, Alma At., Jan. 11.
• Nothing missing in break-in through use of door lock punch, Henderson Ave., Jan. 11.
• Losses estimated at $4,000 in theft from unlocked car of two bags of clothing and purse containing checkbook, credit card and unknown amount of cash, Altschul Ave. and Sharon Road, Jan. 15.
• Losses estimated at $500 in theft of two cell phones from open desk drawer, 100 block of Middlefield Road, Jan. 22.
• Losses estimated at $400 in theft of two bikes locked to gate in apartment complex garage, Oak Grove Ave., Jan. 15.
Domestic abuse report: Sevier Ave., Jan. 21.
Fraud reports: Loss valued at $900 in cashing of forged check, Bank of America at 633 Santa Cruz Ave., Jan. 14.
• Unknown losses in loss of wallet and debit card subsequently used to purchase gasoline, Hedge Road and Bay Road, Jan. 12.
Stolen vehicle reports:
• Silver/aluminum 2003 Lexus GX470, Sharon Park Drive, Jan. 16.
• Black 1998 Toyota Tercel, Ivy Drive, Jan. 16.