• Someone entered a residence on Hobart Street through an unlocked bathroom window and got away with cash, checks and gold coins for a total loss estimated at $7,000, April 20.
• Thieves broke in through a rear door of a Hill Avenue home and made off with a video-game player, a rifle, two handguns and three laptop computers for a total loss estimated at $2,950, April 20.
Auto burglary reports:
• A thief tampered with a door lock on a vehicle parked on Madera Avenue and stole four CDs, a volt-ammeter and a GPS device for a total loss estimated at $290, April 14.
• The Sheridan Drive owner of two unlocked trucks reported several construction tools missing from the trucks, but did not include an estimate of losses, April 15.
• Someone forced open a rear passenger window of a locked vehicle on Sheridan Drive and stole a stereo valued at $50, April 15.
• A briefcase containing blank checks and about $4,500 in cash is missing from an unlocked vehicle on Oak Avenue, April 16.
• Someone stole a locked bicycle valued at $1,400 from a bike rack behind an apartment complex on Sharon Road, April 13.
• A diamond ring of an unstated value is missing from a residence on Santa Cruz Avenue, April 20.
This story contains 239 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.