Residential burglary reports:
• Someone went into an open garage on Siskyou Drive and stole two bicycles valued at $9,000 for both, June 16.
• Someone broke into a storage locker under an apartment carport on Oak Grove Avenue and stole a bike, a helmet and skis, June 11. Estimated loss: $1,289.
Commercial burglary reports:
• Jewelry, nail polish and $100 in cash are missing and a back door is damaged from being forced open at Susan's Nails, a salon at 1285 El Camino Real, June 16. Total loss: about $400.
• At the headquarters of Sunset magazine at 80 Willow Road, someone threw a rock, broke a window in a glass door and entered the premises, but police don't know if anything was taken, June 16.
Auto burglary report: Keys and $10 in cash are missing after someone smashed a window on a vehicle parked in the 50 block of Laurel Street, June 16.
• Detectives are looking into a phone scam involving checks mailed to individuals and someone posing as a federal agent attempting to extract money from a resident of Maywood Lane, June 13.
• Someone stole a package containing clothing worth $600 from the doorstep of a residence on Doris Drive, June 10.
• Locks were cut and change removed from a coin-operated washer and clothes dryer in a laundry room on Doris Drive, June 10.
Accident report: There were no injuries reported after a large white Ford pickup truck sideswiped a black 2007 Lexus at the corner of Middlefield Road and Survey Lane and left the scene of the incident, June 7.
Fraud report: Using the name of a resident on Lindenbrook Drive, someone obtained a Sally Mae student loan for about $1,630, June 6.
• A surveillance video captured the image of an unidentified man leaving in a dark-colored vehicle with a $500 painting stolen from the men's restroom at Alice's Restaurant at 17288 Skyline Blvd, June 9.
• A teen is missing her cell phone, believed stolen at her eighth-grade graduation party. The phone reportedly was detected being used near the corner of Linden and Park avenues in Burlingame, June 9.
Auto burglary report: Someone broke into a vehicle parked in the 100 block of Watkins Avenue and stole $100 in cash and a set of Bose headphones, a brown purse, a black-and-purple wallet, a black-and-white Apple iPhone, black Kenneth Cole glasses, credit cards and a driver's license for losses totaling $1,120, May 31.