Residential burglary reports:
• Someone broke into the back end of a storage unit attached to a carport on Oak Grove Avenue and stole a bicycle, bike helmet and bike pump with a total estimated value of $5,290, July 5.
• Several maintenance tools used for grounds upkeep are missing from an Oak Grove Avenue apartment complex storage unit found pried open, July 5. The estimated loss is $3,675.
• Power tools valued at $1,100 at a construction site on Corine Lane were reported stolen from a locked tool trailer found with a broken hinge, July 1.
• Someone broke a lock and made off with a $425 bike from an open carport on Coleman Place, July 5.
• A resident of Roble Avenue is missing a $300 bike from an open carport where the bike was kept locked up, July 3.
• Someone stole a $100 bike locked in a secure underground garage at an apartment complex on Coleman Avenue, July 5.
• An audible burglar alarm and a locked back door that had been forced open led to a walk-through with police of a home in the 100 block of Willow Road. The homeowner determined that nothing was missing, July 5.
• Someone broke the locks on coin-operated laundry machines in an apartment complex on Waverley Court, but was unable to break into the compartments where the coins were kept, July 4.
• Nothing is missing after a break-in of an Oak Avenue home under construction, June 29.
• The proprietor of a storage locker in an open carport on Coleman Avenue found the locker's lock broken, but was uncertain as to whether anything was missing, June 28.
Commercial burglary report: Police arrested William Graham, 25, of Oakland on burglary, fraud and conspiracy charges after his alleged attempt to cash a fraudulent check at Bank of America at 633 Santa Cruz Ave., June 28.
• Someone walked into Greylock Partners at 2550 Sand Hill Road during business hours and stole $4,000 in cash from a backpack in an unlocked office, June 28. Surveillance videos showed someone going from office to office.
• A laptop computer, the computer's case, a tennis racket and a backpack are missing from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 200 block of El Camino Real, June 28. The estimated loss is $2,170.
• Police arrested Kevin EstradaRuiz, 30, of San Francisco on theft charges after he allegedly took a laptop computer instead of "processing it for delivery" to a business on Hamilton Court, June 28.
This story contains 419 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.