Fraud report: A bank account of a Live Oak Avenue resident is $20,000 lower; someone reportedly had access to her account information and used it to transfer the money to another account while she was out of the country. Police say they have no information on the suspect. Dec. 20.
Residential burglary report: Someone stole an unlocked bike worth $320 from an open carport on Coleman Avenue. Dec. 19.
• A woman recovered a purse and most of its contents that she had left behind at the Alys Grace women's clothing store on Santa Cruz Avenue. The one item missing from the purse was $5,200 in cash. Dec. 22.
• A $500 bike that had been locked to a bike rack in the 800 block of Santa Cruz Avenue is missing. Dec. 24.
• Someone stole a bike with an estimated value of $400 that had been left unlocked in front of a house on Bay Laurel Drive. Dec. 23.
• Two packages delivered to the front porch of a Woodland Avenue home are missing. Inside were makeup and body lotion with a total estimated value of $196. Dec. 19.
• Someone neatly cut open a package containing spa cleaning supplies that had been delivered to a house on Ringwood Avenue. Nothing was missing from the package. Dec. 23.
• A package containing two brassieres that had been delivered to a home on Middle Avenue was found opened but with nothing missing. Dec. 23.
Stolen vehicle report: A white 1994 Ford E250 van is missing from the driveway of a home on Windermere Avenue. Dec. 21.