Share Memories of Ken Kesey and Jerry Garcia
Original post made by Roberta Roth on Oct 19, 2006
Nov. 4, 800 Alma Street.
* Share your stories at the "open mic".
* View the documentary containing local memories of Ken and Jerry.
* Hear speakers Terry Adams, current owner of Ken's La Honda
home, and Paul DeCarli, Ken's long time neighbor on Perry
Lane in Menlo Park.
* Music by Gary Gates and Friends Acoustic.
* Music and spoken word by MysticCowboy.
For more information, see http: www.leahlubin.com/ or call Roberta Roth at the Menlo Park Library, 650-330-2525/2512.
Smitten Ice Cream on its way to Los Altos Whole Foods
By Elena Kadvany | 6 comments | 1,385 views
A Perspective on Surf Air Approaches to San Carlos
By Stuart Soffer | 17 comments | 986 views
Are you overwhelmed or genuinely loving this holiday season?
By Cheryl Bac | 5 comments | 680 views