Share Memories of Ken Kesey and Jerry Garcia
Original post made by Roberta Roth on Oct 19, 2006
Nov. 4, 800 Alma Street.
* Share your stories at the "open mic".
* View the documentary containing local memories of Ken and Jerry.
* Hear speakers Terry Adams, current owner of Ken's La Honda
home, and Paul DeCarli, Ken's long time neighbor on Perry
Lane in Menlo Park.
* Music by Gary Gates and Friends Acoustic.
* Music and spoken word by MysticCowboy.
For more information, see http: www.leahlubin.com/ or call Roberta Roth at the Menlo Park Library, 650-330-2525/2512.
If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.
Scott’s Seafood Mountain View to close, reopen as new concept
By Elena Kadvany | 7 comments | 2,910 views
Having A Hard Time Getting Your Child To Dive Into Their Summer Reading? Take A Trip To Bookopolis…
By Erin Glanville | 0 comments | 516 views