Global Warming- What's a person to do?
Original post made by Elizabeth Lasensky on Jan 25, 2007
So here is a starter list, maybe others can add to it.
* install solar panels
* rediscover the clothes line
* walk and bike, take public transit, carpool
* install programmable thermostats
* use flourescent light bulbs
* shop locally
* plant more trees and native plants
* shop strategically, support eco-friendly businesses and products
* encourage transit, bike and pedestrian oriented housing and other developments
If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.
Palo Alto quietly gets new evening food truck market
By Elena Kadvany | 3 comments | 3,122 views
On Tour - The Highly Selective Liberal Arts Colleges: Occidental, Pitzer, and Scripps
By John Raftrey and Lori McCormick | 1 comment | 1,885 views