Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Aug 20, 2008
The downtown vision is realized! Yet another pizza place. Pay sales tax on your new car in Redwood City, stop in Menlo Park and pay sales tax on a bite to eat, and then go to Stanford Shopping Center and pay sales tax on your bigger ticket retail items. How will we ever be able to spend all that extra revenue-maybe by the slice!
Please do not underestimate what a pizzeria like Amici can bring to Santa Cruz Ave.
How often and how many people will buy a new car a week? Amici is a perfect choice for this location. We need a nice family restaurant on Santa Cruz Ave.
SameO needs a new therapis and a course in business. Redwood City has lots more pizza places than Menlo Park does and Stanford Shopping Center also has its share of empty stores.
Amici's pizza is the best! I hope they'll deliver!
Amici's is NOT just another pizza joint (try it, you'll like it).
And as for the "vision thing," a nice down-to-earth place is a lot better than another pretentious Dal Baffo "bistro" that'll last a year or two before disappearing into the night (JZCool, anyone?).
This is great news. YummyAmici's: the article says they will deliver.
Oh Boy -- Amici's -- real quality pizza. This makes me happy
I love Amici's pizza.
Now, we just need a nice, family run gelateria to open next door, and my vision for downtown Menlo Park will be complete!
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: * Not sure?
- Atherton: Lindenwood
- Atherton: Lloyden Park
- Atherton: other
- Atherton: West Atherton
- Atherton: West of Alameda
- Menlo Park: Allied Arts/Stanford Park
- Menlo Park: Belle Haven
- Menlo Park: Central Menlo Park
- Menlo Park: Downtown
- Menlo Park: Fair Oaks
- Menlo Park: Felton Gables
- Menlo Park: Linfield Oaks
- Menlo Park: Menlo Oaks
- Menlo Park: other
- Menlo Park: Park Forest
- Menlo Park: Sharon Heights
- Menlo Park: South of Seminary/Vintage Oaks
- Menlo Park: Stanford Hills
- Menlo Park: Stanford Weekend Acres
- Menlo Park: Suburban Park/Lorelei Manor/Flood Park Triangle
- Menlo Park: The Willows
- Menlo Park: University Heights
- Portola Valley: Brookside Park
- Portola Valley: Central Portola Valley
- Portola Valley: Ladera
- Portola Valley: Los Trancos Woods/Vista Verde
- Portola Valley: other
- Portola Valley: Portola Valley Ranch
- Portola Valley: Westridge
- Portola Valley: Woodside Highlands
- Woodside: Emerald Hills
- Woodside: Family Farm/Hidden Valley
- Woodside: Kings Mountain/Skyline
- Woodside: Mountain Home Road
- Woodside: other
- Woodside: Skywood/Skylonda
- Woodside: Woodside Glens
- Woodside: Woodside Heights
- Woodside: Woodside Hills
- Belle Haven Elementary
- Corte Madera School
- Encinal School
- Hillview Middle School
- James Flood Magnet School
- La Entrada School
- Las Lomitas School
- Laurel School
- Menlo-Atherton High School
- Oak Knoll School
- Ormondale School
- Willow Oaks Elementary
- Woodside High School
- Woodside School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Teavana Palo Alto closes
By Elena Kadvany | 5 comments | 2,727 views
USA - United Stuffed of America
By Laura Stec | 2 comments | 1,906 views
Sometimes the Rules Go Out the Window
By Cheryl Bac | 5 comments | 1,568 views
What Freshmen Should be Thinking About College
By John Raftrey and Lori McCormick | 3 comments | 741 views
Home & Real Estate
Shop Menlo Park
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
Palo Alto Online
Mountain View Voice
© 2015 The Almanac
All rights reserved.