Obituaries

Original post made on Aug 26, 2008

Note: Obituaries are based on information provided by families and mortuaries.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Wednesday, August 13, 2008, 12:00 AM

+   Like this comment
Posted by Lorraine Zippiroli
on Aug 26, 2008 at 11:14 am

Linda was a warm and wonderful woman. she did hair, yes, but she gave so much more than a good haircut. I am grieved to know I missed her. I loved her laugh. we talked so very much, and I lost contact when she moved to Oregon....I regret that. May she rest in peace and live on in all of those she touched. thanks

+   Like this comment
Posted by Dave Genisman
on Sep 3, 2008 at 9:37 pm

Linda was a jewel. I miss her. Wherever she went, warm smiles and hearty laughs were given freely. A true kind heart. Her suffering is past, ours continues. Damn cancer took her before her time. My thoughts are with her brother, my friend, Mike. His parents and now his sister gone...he remains a strong and positive person in the face of terrible tragedy. Good bye Linda...

+   Like this comment
Posted by Jennett Swan
on May 19, 2013 at 2:20 pm

I'm saddened to hear that Linda passed away nearly 5 years ago. I met her, through her brother, Mike, many years ago. I always enjoyed her warmth and friendly smile. She was a lovely woman and I'll always remember her, fondly.

+   Like this comment
Posted by BW
a resident of Atherton: Lindenwood
on May 19, 2013 at 2:38 pm

Jennett:

Thanks for posting. I, too, never saw this 5 years ago, but for your posting, I still would not know.

Allow me to echo the sentiments above about Linda - a real jewel. Also lost track when she fell in love and moved north, I hope her final 6 years were joyful, she deserved that.

BW