Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Aug 26, 2008
Linda was a warm and wonderful woman. she did hair, yes, but she gave so much more than a good haircut. I am grieved to know I missed her. I loved her laugh. we talked so very much, and I lost contact when she moved to Oregon....I regret that. May she rest in peace and live on in all of those she touched. thanks
Linda was a jewel. I miss her. Wherever she went, warm smiles and hearty laughs were given freely. A true kind heart. Her suffering is past, ours continues. Damn cancer took her before her time. My thoughts are with her brother, my friend, Mike. His parents and now his sister gone...he remains a strong and positive person in the face of terrible tragedy. Good bye Linda...
I'm saddened to hear that Linda passed away nearly 5 years ago. I met her, through her brother, Mike, many years ago. I always enjoyed her warmth and friendly smile. She was a lovely woman and I'll always remember her, fondly.
Thanks for posting. I, too, never saw this 5 years ago, but for your posting, I still would not know.
Allow me to echo the sentiments above about Linda - a real jewel. Also lost track when she fell in love and moved north, I hope her final 6 years were joyful, she deserved that.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: * Not sure?
- Atherton: Lindenwood
- Atherton: Lloyden Park
- Atherton: other
- Atherton: West Atherton
- Atherton: West of Alameda
- Menlo Park: Allied Arts/Stanford Park
- Menlo Park: Belle Haven
- Menlo Park: Central Menlo Park
- Menlo Park: Downtown
- Menlo Park: Fair Oaks
- Menlo Park: Felton Gables
- Menlo Park: Linfield Oaks
- Menlo Park: Menlo Oaks
- Menlo Park: other
- Menlo Park: Park Forest
- Menlo Park: Sharon Heights
- Menlo Park: South of Seminary/Vintage Oaks
- Menlo Park: Stanford Hills
- Menlo Park: Stanford Weekend Acres
- Menlo Park: Suburban Park/Lorelei Manor/Flood Park Triangle
- Menlo Park: The Willows
- Menlo Park: University Heights
- Portola Valley: Brookside Park
- Portola Valley: Central Portola Valley
- Portola Valley: Ladera
- Portola Valley: Los Trancos Woods/Vista Verde
- Portola Valley: other
- Portola Valley: Portola Valley Ranch
- Portola Valley: Westridge
- Portola Valley: Woodside Highlands
- Woodside: Emerald Hills
- Woodside: Family Farm/Hidden Valley
- Woodside: Kings Mountain/Skyline
- Woodside: Mountain Home Road
- Woodside: other
- Woodside: Skywood/Skylonda
- Woodside: Woodside Glens
- Woodside: Woodside Heights
- Woodside: Woodside Hills
- Belle Haven Elementary
- Corte Madera School
- Encinal School
- Hillview Middle School
- James Flood Magnet School
- La Entrada School
- Las Lomitas School
- Laurel School
- Menlo-Atherton High School
- Oak Knoll School
- Ormondale School
- Willow Oaks Elementary
- Woodside High School
- Woodside School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Freebirds Palo Alto shutters, Pieology to move in
By Elena Kadvany | 14 comments | 3,515 views
A Glimpse into local HS Suicide
By Chandrama Anderson | 13 comments | 2,625 views
Deny the 429 Univ Ave Project Appeal
By Steve Levy | 11 comments | 1,614 views
Now Playing - Your Dinner!
By Laura Stec | 0 comments | 980 views
Water War & Peace
By Paul Bendix | 1 comment | 354 views
Home & Real Estate
Shop Menlo Park
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
Palo Alto Online
Mountain View Voice
© 2015 The Almanac
All rights reserved.