Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Mar 11, 2010
why should the dog pay with it's life for the owner's violation of the rules?
that's just cruel. what about a fine.
So how many people does this animal have to chase and/or attack before it can be euthanized? Do we need to wait until a child/adult is maimed or killed? Time for a reality check. It's a dog for goodness sakes! The constitution was written for human beings! Might sound cruel, but it's a fact!
The Humane Society in SM County is crazy and worthless. They feel killing dogs is the answer to everything no questions asked regardless of anything.
The behavior of this "Humane" Society is deplorable. They give conflicting statements, get a laugh from distressed animal owners' pleas and challenge anyone to try to get to them.
As a private non-profit group, I believe their purpose should be audited and their standing as a non-profit community-serving organization be revoked.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: * Not sure?
- Atherton: Lindenwood
- Atherton: Lloyden Park
- Atherton: other
- Atherton: West Atherton
- Atherton: West of Alameda
- Menlo Park: Allied Arts/Stanford Park
- Menlo Park: Belle Haven
- Menlo Park: Central Menlo Park
- Menlo Park: Downtown
- Menlo Park: Fair Oaks
- Menlo Park: Felton Gables
- Menlo Park: Linfield Oaks
- Menlo Park: Menlo Oaks
- Menlo Park: other
- Menlo Park: Park Forest
- Menlo Park: Sharon Heights
- Menlo Park: South of Seminary/Vintage Oaks
- Menlo Park: Stanford Hills
- Menlo Park: Stanford Weekend Acres
- Menlo Park: Suburban Park/Lorelei Manor/Flood Park Triangle
- Menlo Park: The Willows
- Menlo Park: University Heights
- Portola Valley: Brookside Park
- Portola Valley: Central Portola Valley
- Portola Valley: Ladera
- Portola Valley: Los Trancos Woods/Vista Verde
- Portola Valley: other
- Portola Valley: Portola Valley Ranch
- Portola Valley: Westridge
- Portola Valley: Woodside Highlands
- Woodside: Emerald Hills
- Woodside: Family Farm/Hidden Valley
- Woodside: Kings Mountain/Skyline
- Woodside: Mountain Home Road
- Woodside: other
- Woodside: Skywood/Skylonda
- Woodside: Woodside Glens
- Woodside: Woodside Heights
- Woodside: Woodside Hills
- Belle Haven Elementary
- Corte Madera School
- Encinal School
- Hillview Middle School
- James Flood Magnet School
- La Entrada School
- Las Lomitas School
- Laurel School
- Menlo-Atherton High School
- Oak Knoll School
- Ormondale School
- Willow Oaks Elementary
- Woodside High School
- Woodside School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Teavana Palo Alto closes
By Elena Kadvany | 6 comments | 3,422 views
What Freshmen Should be Thinking About College
By John Raftrey and Lori McCormick | 9 comments | 1,765 views
Sometimes the Rules Go Out the Window
By Cheryl Bac | 5 comments | 1,700 views
Waiting on the Edge of Death
By Chandrama Anderson | 2 comments | 487 views
Menlo Park Playing Nicely
By Paul Bendix | 0 comments | 140 views
Home & Real Estate
Shop Menlo Park
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
Palo Alto Online
Mountain View Voice
© 2015 The Almanac
All rights reserved.