Consolidating Menlo Park and Atherton
Original post made by Peter Carpenter, Atherton: Lindenwood, on Aug 28, 2010
1) consolidate Menlo Park and Atherton
2) add in the adjacent unincorporated areas of San Mateo County
3) 1 City Council elected on the basis of fiscal responsibility
4) 1 police department or outsource to the Sheriff
5) add in ALL the schools which all located within the new city boundaries and have the City Council also serve as the Consolidated School Board with a Schools Committee
The result - Huge savings and clear accountability and responsibility.
Palo Alto: Pastis owner to open second French restaurant
By Elena Kadvany | 3 comments | 1,886 views
Marriage Interview 9: Make a Date to Have Sex Once or Twice a Week and . . .
By Chandrama Anderson | 19 comments | 1,364 views