Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Feb 21, 2012
Anyone will be better than the incumbent who allows the philosphy of "overcrowding is not a priority" in challenged neighborhoods in SM County. Well overcrowding is what fosters the drugs, gangs, vandalism, human trafficing and poor school achievement. Increased property values convert into higher tax revenue. This will make more businesses attractive to our area as their employees can find acceptable housing in neighborhood without blight.
There's a rumor that David Boesch might join the race. He would be much better than Kirten Keith or Andy Cohen.
Is this for real? As someone who's watched Andy's performances at Council meetings, I really can't tell.
Is it April 1st already? The almanac must be playing an April Fools Joke on us.
Mr Cohen looks like he has fallen asleep at council meetings. He occasionally seems confused as to the council topics. Andy cannot get reelected in November to the MP council, let alone as supervisor.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: * Not sure?
- Atherton: Lindenwood
- Atherton: Lloyden Park
- Atherton: other
- Atherton: West Atherton
- Atherton: West of Alameda
- Menlo Park: Allied Arts/Stanford Park
- Menlo Park: Belle Haven
- Menlo Park: Central Menlo Park
- Menlo Park: Downtown
- Menlo Park: Fair Oaks
- Menlo Park: Felton Gables
- Menlo Park: Linfield Oaks
- Menlo Park: Menlo Oaks
- Menlo Park: other
- Menlo Park: Park Forest
- Menlo Park: Sharon Heights
- Menlo Park: South of Seminary/Vintage Oaks
- Menlo Park: Stanford Hills
- Menlo Park: Stanford Weekend Acres
- Menlo Park: Suburban Park/Lorelei Manor/Flood Park Triangle
- Menlo Park: The Willows
- Menlo Park: University Heights
- Portola Valley: Brookside Park
- Portola Valley: Central Portola Valley
- Portola Valley: Ladera
- Portola Valley: Los Trancos Woods/Vista Verde
- Portola Valley: other
- Portola Valley: Portola Valley Ranch
- Portola Valley: Westridge
- Portola Valley: Woodside Highlands
- Woodside: Emerald Hills
- Woodside: Family Farm/Hidden Valley
- Woodside: Kings Mountain/Skyline
- Woodside: Mountain Home Road
- Woodside: other
- Woodside: Skywood/Skylonda
- Woodside: Woodside Glens
- Woodside: Woodside Heights
- Woodside: Woodside Hills
- Belle Haven Elementary
- Corte Madera School
- Encinal School
- Hillview Middle School
- James Flood Magnet School
- La Entrada School
- Las Lomitas School
- Laurel School
- Menlo-Atherton High School
- Oak Knoll School
- Ormondale School
- Willow Oaks Elementary
- Woodside High School
- Woodside School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Freebirds Palo Alto shutters, Pieology to move in
By Elena Kadvany | 14 comments | 3,515 views
A Glimpse into local HS Suicide
By Chandrama Anderson | 13 comments | 2,621 views
Deny the 429 Univ Ave Project Appeal
By Steve Levy | 11 comments | 1,613 views
Now Playing - Your Dinner!
By Laura Stec | 0 comments | 980 views
Water War & Peace
By Paul Bendix | 1 comment | 354 views
Home & Real Estate
Shop Menlo Park
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
Palo Alto Online
Mountain View Voice
© 2015 The Almanac
All rights reserved.