Post a New Topic
Original post made
on May 10, 2014
He should be locked up now! Why wait!
only a year?
Why does he get to wait 6 weeks? Did he give the 13 year old kid any time before swinging a baseball bat at him? And why only a year? Is all this statutory, or is it just another liberal judge feeling sorry for the criminal?
This is a complete OUTRAGE!!! Only one year in county jail for hammering a young kid with a baseball bat, and stealing mail?!? County jail is a picnic!!! That's no punishment!!! What happened to the December 2013 plea bargain this creep agreed to wherein he would serve a MAXIMUM OF TWO YEARS IN STATE PRISON?!? How did that get reduced to one year in county jail?!?
Our American criminal justice system is a total farce!!! No wonder there are so many crimes here in the SF Bay Area. The criminals know they will get little to no prison time for their criminal behavior. Everyone send an email to DA Steve Wagstaffe and let him know of your displeasure over this light sentence, which is a joke!!! Wagstaffe's email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agreed, harsher punishment needed here! Thanks for the email address, I wrote too! Baseball bat, 129 pieces of mail and looking for more to take from a parked car in driveway. Good job catching him police, now lets do harsher punishment, why plea bargain? That's what I would like to know?
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: * Not sure?
- Atherton: Lindenwood
- Atherton: Lloyden Park
- Atherton: other
- Atherton: West Atherton
- Atherton: West of Alameda
- Menlo Park: Allied Arts/Stanford Park
- Menlo Park: Belle Haven
- Menlo Park: Central Menlo Park
- Menlo Park: Downtown
- Menlo Park: Fair Oaks
- Menlo Park: Felton Gables
- Menlo Park: Linfield Oaks
- Menlo Park: Menlo Oaks
- Menlo Park: other
- Menlo Park: Park Forest
- Menlo Park: Sharon Heights
- Menlo Park: South of Seminary/Vintage Oaks
- Menlo Park: Stanford Hills
- Menlo Park: Stanford Weekend Acres
- Menlo Park: Suburban Park/Lorelei Manor/Flood Park Triangle
- Menlo Park: The Willows
- Menlo Park: University Heights
- Portola Valley: Brookside Park
- Portola Valley: Central Portola Valley
- Portola Valley: Ladera
- Portola Valley: Los Trancos Woods/Vista Verde
- Portola Valley: other
- Portola Valley: Portola Valley Ranch
- Portola Valley: Westridge
- Portola Valley: Woodside Highlands
- Woodside: Emerald Hills
- Woodside: Family Farm/Hidden Valley
- Woodside: Kings Mountain/Skyline
- Woodside: Mountain Home Road
- Woodside: other
- Woodside: Skywood/Skylonda
- Woodside: Woodside Glens
- Woodside: Woodside Heights
- Woodside: Woodside Hills
- Belle Haven Elementary
- Corte Madera School
- Encinal School
- Hillview Middle School
- James Flood Magnet School
- La Entrada School
- Las Lomitas School
- Laurel School
- Menlo-Atherton High School
- Oak Knoll School
- Ormondale School
- Willow Oaks Elementary
- Woodside High School
- Woodside School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Ramen shop replaces Muracciís in Los Altos
By Elena Kadvany | 12 comments | 2,482 views
"Itís Not About the Nail"
By Chandrama Anderson | 4 comments | 1,853 views
Now Playing - Your Dinner!
By Laura Stec | 0 comments | 730 views
A Day Like Any Other
By Cheryl Bac | 1 comment | 190 views
Water War & Peace
By Paul Bendix | 0 comments | 63 views
Home & Real Estate
Shop Menlo Park
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
Palo Alto Online
Mountain View Voice
© 2015 The Almanac
All rights reserved.