Post a New Topic
Original post made
on May 29, 2008
I think the Mt. Olive AOH Church of God, and Dr. H.L. Bostic the spiritual mother/leader and founder have pioneered and laboured in the Menlo Park Community for many years. With the wonderful help, people have been tremendously blessed. We will never forget those remarkable things that have taken place. How can we fail to say thank you for all of the blessings you've graced others to graciously receive.
I remember Dr. Hattie Bostic from years ago, growing up in southern Alabama and how we would look forward to seeing and hearing from her during our Annual Pentecostal Meetings in Mobile, Alabama. She is such an inspiration to the world! Thank you, Dr. Bostic, for allowing God to use you! How may I contact her today?
I love this powerful women, i grewup with her son which is a good friend of mine, George Bostic. She was more like a community mom. She will be truly missed!! R.I.P Dr.Hattie Bostic.
Having heard Dr. Bostic over the radio for years I grew to love
her powerful sermons and songs. We are praying for the Church
and Community. Hold to the powerful Hands of the Father and He will
se you through this time of lost.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: * Not sure?
- Atherton: Lindenwood
- Atherton: Lloyden Park
- Atherton: other
- Atherton: West Atherton
- Atherton: West of Alameda
- Menlo Park: Allied Arts/Stanford Park
- Menlo Park: Belle Haven
- Menlo Park: Central Menlo Park
- Menlo Park: Downtown
- Menlo Park: Fair Oaks
- Menlo Park: Felton Gables
- Menlo Park: Linfield Oaks
- Menlo Park: Menlo Oaks
- Menlo Park: other
- Menlo Park: Park Forest
- Menlo Park: Sharon Heights
- Menlo Park: South of Seminary/Vintage Oaks
- Menlo Park: Stanford Hills
- Menlo Park: Stanford Weekend Acres
- Menlo Park: Suburban Park/Lorelei Manor/Flood Park Triangle
- Menlo Park: The Willows
- Menlo Park: University Heights
- Portola Valley: Brookside Park
- Portola Valley: Central Portola Valley
- Portola Valley: Ladera
- Portola Valley: Los Trancos Woods/Vista Verde
- Portola Valley: other
- Portola Valley: Portola Valley Ranch
- Portola Valley: Westridge
- Portola Valley: Woodside Highlands
- Woodside: Emerald Hills
- Woodside: Family Farm/Hidden Valley
- Woodside: Kings Mountain/Skyline
- Woodside: Mountain Home Road
- Woodside: other
- Woodside: Skywood/Skylonda
- Woodside: Woodside Glens
- Woodside: Woodside Heights
- Woodside: Woodside Hills
- Belle Haven Elementary
- Corte Madera School
- Encinal School
- Hillview Middle School
- James Flood Magnet School
- La Entrada School
- Las Lomitas School
- Laurel School
- Menlo-Atherton High School
- Oak Knoll School
- Ormondale School
- Willow Oaks Elementary
- Woodside High School
- Woodside School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Ramen shop replaces Muracciís in Los Altos
By Elena Kadvany | 12 comments | 2,542 views
"Itís Not About the Nail"
By Chandrama Anderson | 4 comments | 1,884 views
Deny the 429 Univ Ave Project Appeal
By Steve Levy | 3 comments | 904 views
Now Playing - Your Dinner!
By Laura Stec | 0 comments | 764 views
Water War & Peace
By Paul Bendix | 0 comments | 179 views
Home & Real Estate
Shop Menlo Park
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
Palo Alto Online
Mountain View Voice
© 2015 The Almanac
All rights reserved.