Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Jun 6, 2008
fm Redding, CA - walking thru local Raleys, seen Jim's BBQ sauce. It is now my standard...and heavily promoted by me to all the neighbor hood guys. It is great, glad to see Jim on label. Life time Raider fan - why aint he in HOF!
thanks Jim, you're the best - chas and the guys in Redding.
my family has known Jim for years. He's a class act. Great guy.
As A Raider Fan I can't wait to TRY it not only at the home opener against the Den. (donkeys)broncos but to use it at home for all my family outings . R8DR RIK
I would love to see it here in Modesto.....I haven't yet but i'm sure it here I will search for it...
Oh ya James, My mom Helen Perales says hi..You played baseball with my brothers and my Dad Albert Perales!
i would love to be able to contact Jim Plunkett regarding a guest appearance for Lions Clubs International in the Sacramento area. The event is a golfing event next year.
Can someone help?
A few years ago I found Jim Plunkett's Mustard at the Vallejo Raley's. Have not been able to find it since. It is by far my favorite mustard, and I like many kinds of mustard. Any idea where I can buy this in the Walnut Creek area? I'd love to try the BBQ sauce too!
I know Meghan!! She is such a nice person!!
is there any chance me and jim could be related? i throw pretty damn good. so im curious.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: * Not sure?
- Atherton: Lindenwood
- Atherton: Lloyden Park
- Atherton: other
- Atherton: West Atherton
- Atherton: West of Alameda
- Menlo Park: Allied Arts/Stanford Park
- Menlo Park: Belle Haven
- Menlo Park: Central Menlo Park
- Menlo Park: Downtown
- Menlo Park: Fair Oaks
- Menlo Park: Felton Gables
- Menlo Park: Linfield Oaks
- Menlo Park: Menlo Oaks
- Menlo Park: other
- Menlo Park: Park Forest
- Menlo Park: Sharon Heights
- Menlo Park: South of Seminary/Vintage Oaks
- Menlo Park: Stanford Hills
- Menlo Park: Stanford Weekend Acres
- Menlo Park: Suburban Park/Lorelei Manor/Flood Park Triangle
- Menlo Park: The Willows
- Menlo Park: University Heights
- Portola Valley: Brookside Park
- Portola Valley: Central Portola Valley
- Portola Valley: Ladera
- Portola Valley: Los Trancos Woods/Vista Verde
- Portola Valley: other
- Portola Valley: Portola Valley Ranch
- Portola Valley: Westridge
- Portola Valley: Woodside Highlands
- Woodside: Emerald Hills
- Woodside: Family Farm/Hidden Valley
- Woodside: Kings Mountain/Skyline
- Woodside: Mountain Home Road
- Woodside: other
- Woodside: Skywood/Skylonda
- Woodside: Woodside Glens
- Woodside: Woodside Heights
- Woodside: Woodside Hills
- Belle Haven Elementary
- Corte Madera School
- Encinal School
- Hillview Middle School
- James Flood Magnet School
- La Entrada School
- Las Lomitas School
- Laurel School
- Menlo-Atherton High School
- Oak Knoll School
- Ormondale School
- Willow Oaks Elementary
- Woodside High School
- Woodside School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Why I Became Active in Palo Alto Forward
By Steve Levy | 12 comments | 2,394 views
Early Decision Blues
By John Raftrey and Lori McCormick | 0 comments | 2,049 views
What Are Menlo Park’s Priorities?
By Erin Glanville | 36 comments | 1,369 views
Death with Dignity
By Chandrama Anderson | 2 comments | 1,206 views
By Paul Bendix | 1 comment | 438 views
Home & Real Estate
Shop Menlo Park
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
Palo Alto Online
Mountain View Voice
© 2014 The Almanac
All rights reserved.