Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Jul 14, 2008
We love you and will miss you Bob. Your "family" at Art & Frames.
Bob, we love you and will miss you dearly...alicia, rich and sofia.
My condolences to your family.
I met Bob over 20 yrs ago when I selling advertising for Peninsula Times Tribune and he was one of my customers. I continued to have him as a customer when I went to work for the Los Altos Town Crier. A kinder, nicer person would be hard to find. He will be missed by those who knew and worked with him.
We met Bob when he contacted us through our business. We had already heard such great things about him from other locals, and it was a real pleasure to meet him & visit at his beautiful home. More recently I had email with Bob about some framing that I was going to bring to him (and still will, to honor his effort) and as others say about him he just couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. Every local we have spoken with about this is terribly sad and talks about what a great person & neighbor he was. We are very sorry & he will be very missed. Georgia (Skyline Blvd, La Honda)
knew Bob for a number of years and will miss a very good neighbor and friend. Bob loved his tractor. Condolences to his family.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: * Not sure?
- Atherton: Lindenwood
- Atherton: Lloyden Park
- Atherton: other
- Atherton: West Atherton
- Atherton: West of Alameda
- Menlo Park: Allied Arts/Stanford Park
- Menlo Park: Belle Haven
- Menlo Park: Central Menlo Park
- Menlo Park: Downtown
- Menlo Park: Fair Oaks
- Menlo Park: Felton Gables
- Menlo Park: Linfield Oaks
- Menlo Park: Menlo Oaks
- Menlo Park: other
- Menlo Park: Park Forest
- Menlo Park: Sharon Heights
- Menlo Park: South of Seminary/Vintage Oaks
- Menlo Park: Stanford Hills
- Menlo Park: Stanford Weekend Acres
- Menlo Park: Suburban Park/Lorelei Manor/Flood Park Triangle
- Menlo Park: The Willows
- Menlo Park: University Heights
- Portola Valley: Brookside Park
- Portola Valley: Central Portola Valley
- Portola Valley: Ladera
- Portola Valley: Los Trancos Woods/Vista Verde
- Portola Valley: other
- Portola Valley: Portola Valley Ranch
- Portola Valley: Westridge
- Portola Valley: Woodside Highlands
- Woodside: Emerald Hills
- Woodside: Family Farm/Hidden Valley
- Woodside: Kings Mountain/Skyline
- Woodside: Mountain Home Road
- Woodside: other
- Woodside: Skywood/Skylonda
- Woodside: Woodside Glens
- Woodside: Woodside Heights
- Woodside: Woodside Hills
- Belle Haven Elementary
- Corte Madera School
- Encinal School
- Hillview Middle School
- James Flood Magnet School
- La Entrada School
- Las Lomitas School
- Laurel School
- Menlo-Atherton High School
- Oak Knoll School
- Ormondale School
- Willow Oaks Elementary
- Woodside High School
- Woodside School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Teavana Palo Alto closes
By Elena Kadvany | 6 comments | 3,644 views
What Freshmen Should be Thinking About College
By John Raftrey and Lori McCormick | 12 comments | 2,275 views
Sometimes the Rules Go Out the Window
By Cheryl Bac | 5 comments | 1,789 views
Waiting on the Edge of Death
By Chandrama Anderson | 5 comments | 843 views
Menlo Park Playing Nicely
By Paul Bendix | 0 comments | 191 views
Home & Real Estate
Shop Menlo Park
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
Palo Alto Online
Mountain View Voice
© 2015 The Almanac
All rights reserved.