Holy Trinity Menlo Park Celebrates Creation Stewardship in April
Original post made by Linda Hubbard Gulker on Apr 6, 2009
• Saturday, April 18: Tomato-cage building, planting demo, and animal fun
• Sunday, April 19, 9:30 am: John Jeavons, Executive Director of Ecology Action and biointensive gardening pioneer
• Sunday, April 19: "Kids for Kids" tour of Harley Farms in Pescadero (limited space for kids and their adults!)
• Sunday, April 26, 9:30 am, Wolfram Alderson, Executive Director of Collective Roots
• Sunday, April 26, 10:30 am, Intergenerational Creation Worship. Gardening attire is welcome. Tomato plants and cages available for purchase following the service; proceeds to Collective Roots
• Sunday, April 26, 6:00 pm: Dinner featuring local, sustainable foods.
The public is welcome at all events. For more details, please call (650) 326-2083. Holy Trinity is located at 330 Ravenswood in Menlo Park.
If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.
Marché's Guillaume Bienaimé to open downtown Palo Alto restaurant
By Elena Kadvany | 8 comments | 2,401 views