Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Jun 22, 2011
Nathan Pantoja has done a wonderful job with Beechwood students both in the classroom and on the wrestling mat. It should be noted that he gives all this extra time as a volunteer - it was his idea. Nathan truly cares about his students as do all the teachers and staff at Beechwood School. At this school no one says "That's not my job." but rather, "What do the kids need?"
Go Beechwood, you guys/gals ROCK!
This is really special! Nathan models what it means to be a member of a community. He has created a space for these young people to shine. Best of luck to you, Nathan, and LONG LIVE Beechwood Wrestling!
Nathan aka Buddy saved my life when I was teenager, I was involved in gangs living in fresno. Nathan is one of kind also showing and giving what life is meant to be. It's good to see him doing good for the community. Without Nathan in my life I know I would of ended up dead or in prison, but he stayed true me and his roots good job Nathan.
Just want to say i am super proud of u lil bro. It takes alot of courage to build any thing thats never been done b4. Much love and respect.let me no your schedule and i will go and help u for a day and even watch a dual match. keep up the good work..dueces.....
We hope to see you @ the 8th Annual California Girls Middle School State Championships next spring.
All info is @ ... www.eteamz.com/cgmsswc
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: * Not sure?
- Atherton: Lindenwood
- Atherton: Lloyden Park
- Atherton: other
- Atherton: West Atherton
- Atherton: West of Alameda
- Menlo Park: Allied Arts/Stanford Park
- Menlo Park: Belle Haven
- Menlo Park: Central Menlo Park
- Menlo Park: Downtown
- Menlo Park: Fair Oaks
- Menlo Park: Felton Gables
- Menlo Park: Linfield Oaks
- Menlo Park: Menlo Oaks
- Menlo Park: other
- Menlo Park: Park Forest
- Menlo Park: Sharon Heights
- Menlo Park: South of Seminary/Vintage Oaks
- Menlo Park: Stanford Hills
- Menlo Park: Stanford Weekend Acres
- Menlo Park: Suburban Park/Lorelei Manor/Flood Park Triangle
- Menlo Park: The Willows
- Menlo Park: University Heights
- Portola Valley: Brookside Park
- Portola Valley: Central Portola Valley
- Portola Valley: Ladera
- Portola Valley: Los Trancos Woods/Vista Verde
- Portola Valley: other
- Portola Valley: Portola Valley Ranch
- Portola Valley: Westridge
- Portola Valley: Woodside Highlands
- Woodside: Emerald Hills
- Woodside: Family Farm/Hidden Valley
- Woodside: Kings Mountain/Skyline
- Woodside: Mountain Home Road
- Woodside: other
- Woodside: Skywood/Skylonda
- Woodside: Woodside Glens
- Woodside: Woodside Heights
- Woodside: Woodside Hills
- Belle Haven Elementary
- Corte Madera School
- Encinal School
- Hillview Middle School
- James Flood Magnet School
- La Entrada School
- Las Lomitas School
- Laurel School
- Menlo-Atherton High School
- Oak Knoll School
- Ormondale School
- Willow Oaks Elementary
- Woodside High School
- Woodside School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
By Chandrama Anderson | 1 comment | 1,431 views
King of the Slides
By Cheryl Bac | 2 comments | 1,121 views
Where the Sidewalk Ends
By Paul Bendix | 1 comment | 304 views
Home & Real Estate
Shop Menlo Park
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
Palo Alto Online
Mountain View Voice
© 2014 The Almanac
All rights reserved.