Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Jan 31, 2012
This story should be at the top of the Almanac's home page. When a story is the 4th link down the column of Local News links, it usually means that newer stories have bumped it down the list. This is fresh news - only an hour old - and is also about a missing person. Who on earth decided that the story "Fire occurred at Larry Ellison's former home" should rank at the top of the column, and higher than a story about a missing person??? Seriously Almanac staff, change the top-to-bottom order!
This young man was seen yesterday afternoon near Woodside Elementary School so everyone who lives anywhere nearby should be on the lookout for him.
I wonder who even thought a story about a fire a Larry Ellisons former house was even worth running?
Do you run stories about all house fires? Or is this house special cause Larry Ellison once lived in it?
It wasn't even a major fire.
My understanding is he was located..... That said I do NOT want to start rumors but I hope the Almanac staff is keeping this updated
I received a message last night late, that he was found.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: * Not sure?
- Atherton: Lindenwood
- Atherton: Lloyden Park
- Atherton: other
- Atherton: West Atherton
- Atherton: West of Alameda
- Menlo Park: Allied Arts/Stanford Park
- Menlo Park: Belle Haven
- Menlo Park: Central Menlo Park
- Menlo Park: Downtown
- Menlo Park: Fair Oaks
- Menlo Park: Felton Gables
- Menlo Park: Linfield Oaks
- Menlo Park: Menlo Oaks
- Menlo Park: other
- Menlo Park: Park Forest
- Menlo Park: Sharon Heights
- Menlo Park: South of Seminary/Vintage Oaks
- Menlo Park: Stanford Hills
- Menlo Park: Stanford Weekend Acres
- Menlo Park: Suburban Park/Lorelei Manor/Flood Park Triangle
- Menlo Park: The Willows
- Menlo Park: University Heights
- Portola Valley: Brookside Park
- Portola Valley: Central Portola Valley
- Portola Valley: Ladera
- Portola Valley: Los Trancos Woods/Vista Verde
- Portola Valley: other
- Portola Valley: Portola Valley Ranch
- Portola Valley: Westridge
- Portola Valley: Woodside Highlands
- Woodside: Emerald Hills
- Woodside: Family Farm/Hidden Valley
- Woodside: Kings Mountain/Skyline
- Woodside: Mountain Home Road
- Woodside: other
- Woodside: Skywood/Skylonda
- Woodside: Woodside Glens
- Woodside: Woodside Heights
- Woodside: Woodside Hills
- Belle Haven Elementary
- Corte Madera School
- Encinal School
- Hillview Middle School
- James Flood Magnet School
- La Entrada School
- Las Lomitas School
- Laurel School
- Menlo-Atherton High School
- Oak Knoll School
- Ormondale School
- Willow Oaks Elementary
- Woodside High School
- Woodside School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Teavana Palo Alto closes
By Elena Kadvany | 6 comments | 3,422 views
What Freshmen Should be Thinking About College
By John Raftrey and Lori McCormick | 9 comments | 1,759 views
Sometimes the Rules Go Out the Window
By Cheryl Bac | 5 comments | 1,700 views
Waiting on the Edge of Death
By Chandrama Anderson | 2 comments | 483 views
Menlo Park Playing Nicely
By Paul Bendix | 0 comments | 140 views
Home & Real Estate
Shop Menlo Park
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
Palo Alto Online
Mountain View Voice
© 2015 The Almanac
All rights reserved.