Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Aug 20, 2012
Please join me in discussing this beautiful city. Our last coffee chat we covered some great topics. I will be in the lounge area. Can't wait to see you there.
Dave Bragg got another chance to meet voters at Lutticken's in Menlo Park...
Tuesday morning Dave Bragg met with locals at the famous Lutticken's on Alameda de las Pulgas. This was the candidates second Coffee Chat in a series of six. Dave had this to say about the event, " Bob Lutticken was great, he actually came out from the kitchen and was introducing me to the locals waiting in line to order. The whole atmosphere was awesome." Over in the couch/lounge area, Dave got the opportunity to talk about some of the issues of this campaign and what locals are expecting from their next Councilman. The group ranged from Realtor, businessmen and home makers. One of the gentleman Dave spoke to was from Berkeley and was doing business in Menlo Park and had told Dave he had heard good things about Dave and recognized the Thormobile.
Dave summed up the "Coffee Chat", "Once again this has been great to meet local voters and hear about the issues that are important to them and give them a chance to meet me, But, if the food continues to be this good I am surely going to put on a couple of extra pounds"
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: * Not sure?
- Atherton: Lindenwood
- Atherton: Lloyden Park
- Atherton: other
- Atherton: West Atherton
- Atherton: West of Alameda
- Menlo Park: Allied Arts/Stanford Park
- Menlo Park: Belle Haven
- Menlo Park: Central Menlo Park
- Menlo Park: Downtown
- Menlo Park: Fair Oaks
- Menlo Park: Felton Gables
- Menlo Park: Linfield Oaks
- Menlo Park: Menlo Oaks
- Menlo Park: other
- Menlo Park: Park Forest
- Menlo Park: Sharon Heights
- Menlo Park: South of Seminary/Vintage Oaks
- Menlo Park: Stanford Hills
- Menlo Park: Stanford Weekend Acres
- Menlo Park: Suburban Park/Lorelei Manor/Flood Park Triangle
- Menlo Park: The Willows
- Menlo Park: University Heights
- Portola Valley: Brookside Park
- Portola Valley: Central Portola Valley
- Portola Valley: Ladera
- Portola Valley: Los Trancos Woods/Vista Verde
- Portola Valley: other
- Portola Valley: Portola Valley Ranch
- Portola Valley: Westridge
- Portola Valley: Woodside Highlands
- Woodside: Emerald Hills
- Woodside: Family Farm/Hidden Valley
- Woodside: Kings Mountain/Skyline
- Woodside: Mountain Home Road
- Woodside: other
- Woodside: Skywood/Skylonda
- Woodside: Woodside Glens
- Woodside: Woodside Heights
- Woodside: Woodside Hills
- Belle Haven Elementary
- Corte Madera School
- Encinal School
- Hillview Middle School
- James Flood Magnet School
- La Entrada School
- Las Lomitas School
- Laurel School
- Menlo-Atherton High School
- Oak Knoll School
- Ormondale School
- Willow Oaks Elementary
- Woodside High School
- Woodside School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Teavana Palo Alto closes
By Elena Kadvany | 6 comments | 3,976 views
What Freshmen Should be Thinking About College
By John Raftrey and Lori McCormick | 17 comments | 3,085 views
Sometimes the Rules Go Out the Window
By Cheryl Bac | 5 comments | 1,900 views
Waiting on the Edge of Death
By Chandrama Anderson | 6 comments | 1,449 views
Menlo Park Playing Nicely
By Paul Bendix | 1 comment | 261 views
Home & Real Estate
Shop Menlo Park
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
Palo Alto Online
Mountain View Voice
© 2015 The Almanac
All rights reserved.