Post a New Topic
Original post made
on May 10, 2013
Leadership Associates--the same firm that landed Ghysels in Menlo Park. Do they just look for superintendents with shady histories or this just an unfortunate coincidence?
Gloria is not part of the problems at Twin Rivers. Almost all the administrators who were part of the problem there have been wiped out.
Did you mean the northern Menlo Park neighborhood of Belle Haven? Just because its pervasive doesn't make it accurate. :)
Leadership Associates is nothing more than an Ol'Boy Network. These are the same guys that hired Ghysels in Menlo Park and then Ghsyels turned around and hired Leadership Associates to look for two principals for Menlo Park. The only problem was that Ghysels already knew who he wanted for the job, the former principal he appointed at Mountain View, Sharon Burns, before he was fired from there. Oh and BTW Ghysels and Aceves from Leadership Associates are old friends.
That said, this was a good article in that it touched on these points and brought up the role of Leadership Associates in appointing yet another superintendent.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: * Not sure?
- Atherton: Lindenwood
- Atherton: Lloyden Park
- Atherton: other
- Atherton: West Atherton
- Atherton: West of Alameda
- Menlo Park: Allied Arts/Stanford Park
- Menlo Park: Belle Haven
- Menlo Park: Central Menlo Park
- Menlo Park: Downtown
- Menlo Park: Fair Oaks
- Menlo Park: Felton Gables
- Menlo Park: Linfield Oaks
- Menlo Park: Menlo Oaks
- Menlo Park: other
- Menlo Park: Park Forest
- Menlo Park: Sharon Heights
- Menlo Park: South of Seminary/Vintage Oaks
- Menlo Park: Stanford Hills
- Menlo Park: Stanford Weekend Acres
- Menlo Park: Suburban Park/Lorelei Manor/Flood Park Triangle
- Menlo Park: The Willows
- Menlo Park: University Heights
- Portola Valley: Brookside Park
- Portola Valley: Central Portola Valley
- Portola Valley: Ladera
- Portola Valley: Los Trancos Woods/Vista Verde
- Portola Valley: other
- Portola Valley: Portola Valley Ranch
- Portola Valley: Westridge
- Portola Valley: Woodside Highlands
- Woodside: Emerald Hills
- Woodside: Family Farm/Hidden Valley
- Woodside: Kings Mountain/Skyline
- Woodside: Mountain Home Road
- Woodside: other
- Woodside: Skywood/Skylonda
- Woodside: Woodside Glens
- Woodside: Woodside Heights
- Woodside: Woodside Hills
- Belle Haven Elementary
- Corte Madera School
- Encinal School
- Hillview Middle School
- James Flood Magnet School
- La Entrada School
- Las Lomitas School
- Laurel School
- Menlo-Atherton High School
- Oak Knoll School
- Ormondale School
- Willow Oaks Elementary
- Woodside High School
- Woodside School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Teavana Palo Alto closes
By Elena Kadvany | 7 comments | 4,173 views
What Freshmen Should be Thinking About College
By John Raftrey and Lori McCormick | 17 comments | 3,356 views
Waiting on the Edge of Death
By Chandrama Anderson | 8 comments | 1,953 views
Welcome Back Sugar Addict
By Laura Stec | 3 comments | 1,764 views
Menlo Park Playing Nicely
By Paul Bendix | 1 comment | 381 views
Home & Real Estate
Shop Menlo Park
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
Palo Alto Online
Mountain View Voice
© 2015 The Almanac
All rights reserved.