Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Jun 11, 2013
What a wonderful gesture of kindness and a positive symbol of humanity. Amanda North is to be commended; she acted from her heart.
Great story, Great job Amanda North, Best of Health to you.
I am glad to hear Erika is recovering. Nice to hear good news about the victims of this horror. But I still can't think of this subject without getting upset. I am afraid justice will be denied and the perpetrator will get away with it. May God comfort the victims when this happens.
I believe because of Amanda North's heroic act and compassion, a lovely young lady is alive.
And now Erika Brannock is here to show us her courage and strength.
It is obvious she will move forward and will be an example to all of us. I applaud her parents for raising such a remarkable daughter.
Blessings to Amanda and Erika.
Thank you, Erika Brannock, for your great courage. Thank you, Amanda North, for being so present in both your actions and words. So many have been inspired by your fearlessness to act w/ unconditional love in the face of great danger. And with such grace. May you both be truly blessed by your life-saving bond and healing friendship. Wishing you both peace.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: * Not sure?
- Atherton: Lindenwood
- Atherton: Lloyden Park
- Atherton: other
- Atherton: West Atherton
- Atherton: West of Alameda
- Menlo Park: Allied Arts/Stanford Park
- Menlo Park: Belle Haven
- Menlo Park: Central Menlo Park
- Menlo Park: Downtown
- Menlo Park: Fair Oaks
- Menlo Park: Felton Gables
- Menlo Park: Linfield Oaks
- Menlo Park: Menlo Oaks
- Menlo Park: other
- Menlo Park: Park Forest
- Menlo Park: Sharon Heights
- Menlo Park: South of Seminary/Vintage Oaks
- Menlo Park: Stanford Hills
- Menlo Park: Stanford Weekend Acres
- Menlo Park: Suburban Park/Lorelei Manor/Flood Park Triangle
- Menlo Park: The Willows
- Menlo Park: University Heights
- Portola Valley: Brookside Park
- Portola Valley: Central Portola Valley
- Portola Valley: Ladera
- Portola Valley: Los Trancos Woods/Vista Verde
- Portola Valley: other
- Portola Valley: Portola Valley Ranch
- Portola Valley: Westridge
- Portola Valley: Woodside Highlands
- Woodside: Emerald Hills
- Woodside: Family Farm/Hidden Valley
- Woodside: Kings Mountain/Skyline
- Woodside: Mountain Home Road
- Woodside: other
- Woodside: Skywood/Skylonda
- Woodside: Woodside Glens
- Woodside: Woodside Heights
- Woodside: Woodside Hills
- Belle Haven Elementary
- Corte Madera School
- Encinal School
- Hillview Middle School
- James Flood Magnet School
- La Entrada School
- Las Lomitas School
- Laurel School
- Menlo-Atherton High School
- Oak Knoll School
- Ormondale School
- Willow Oaks Elementary
- Woodside High School
- Woodside School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Draeger’s Los Altos eyes upgrades, expansion
By Elena Kadvany | 4 comments | 2,851 views
Housing is for People
By Steve Levy | 18 comments | 1,810 views
College Visit: Lehigh and Lafayette
By John Raftrey and Lori McCormick | 4 comments | 1,272 views
Is Coffee a Date?
By Laura Stec | 10 comments | 622 views
Gratitude, Repairing and Avoiding Affairs
By Chandrama Anderson | 0 comments | 458 views
Home & Real Estate
Shop Menlo Park
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
Palo Alto Online
Mountain View Voice
© 2015 The Almanac
All rights reserved.