Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Sep 13, 2013
I'm so glad I'm dirt poor. I don't have to worry about having anything stolen, because I don't have anything!!! ; ) Great police work, guys!!!
Me thinks the deputies had a hint from the victim to arrest Juan so quickly
Stolen firearms... what happened to them?
They sure kept that home safe!
What happened to the guns? Are they still in my neighborhood? Or are they RC's problem now?
If you can't afford them and get them the legal way you STEAL them! What a world we are becoming!
Guns have always been a choice target in burglaries. Everyone likes guns.
Any report yet about the stolen guns? Were they recovered, or just the dangerous car?
"State gun ownership rates can be predictive of firearm homicide rates, according to a study published recently in the American Journal of Public Health.
Researchers from Boston University examined firearm homicide data collected between 1981 and 2010, from all 50 states. They determined that for every 1 percent increase in gun ownership, firearm homicide rates increased 0.9 percent.
"We observed a robust correlation between higher levels of gun ownership and higher firearm homicide rates," researchers wrote."
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: * Not sure?
- Atherton: Lindenwood
- Atherton: Lloyden Park
- Atherton: other
- Atherton: West Atherton
- Atherton: West of Alameda
- Menlo Park: Allied Arts/Stanford Park
- Menlo Park: Belle Haven
- Menlo Park: Central Menlo Park
- Menlo Park: Downtown
- Menlo Park: Fair Oaks
- Menlo Park: Felton Gables
- Menlo Park: Linfield Oaks
- Menlo Park: Menlo Oaks
- Menlo Park: other
- Menlo Park: Park Forest
- Menlo Park: Sharon Heights
- Menlo Park: South of Seminary/Vintage Oaks
- Menlo Park: Stanford Hills
- Menlo Park: Stanford Weekend Acres
- Menlo Park: Suburban Park/Lorelei Manor/Flood Park Triangle
- Menlo Park: The Willows
- Menlo Park: University Heights
- Portola Valley: Brookside Park
- Portola Valley: Central Portola Valley
- Portola Valley: Ladera
- Portola Valley: Los Trancos Woods/Vista Verde
- Portola Valley: other
- Portola Valley: Portola Valley Ranch
- Portola Valley: Westridge
- Portola Valley: Woodside Highlands
- Woodside: Emerald Hills
- Woodside: Family Farm/Hidden Valley
- Woodside: Kings Mountain/Skyline
- Woodside: Mountain Home Road
- Woodside: other
- Woodside: Skywood/Skylonda
- Woodside: Woodside Glens
- Woodside: Woodside Heights
- Woodside: Woodside Hills
- Belle Haven Elementary
- Corte Madera School
- Encinal School
- Hillview Middle School
- James Flood Magnet School
- La Entrada School
- Las Lomitas School
- Laurel School
- Menlo-Atherton High School
- Oak Knoll School
- Ormondale School
- Willow Oaks Elementary
- Woodside High School
- Woodside School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Cho's Los Altos finally opens
By Elena Kadvany | 25 comments | 4,828 views
College Touring Tips
By John Raftrey and Lori McCormick | 4 comments | 4,121 views
Eggs and Bacon Walk Into a Bar
By Laura Stec | 3 comments | 1,240 views
Blood on the Tracks
By Paul Bendix | 4 comments | 954 views
Gifts (that are not bought)
By Chandrama Anderson | 1 comment | 589 views
Home & Real Estate
Shop Menlo Park
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
Palo Alto Online
Mountain View Voice
© 2015 The Almanac
All rights reserved.