Town of Atherton Refuses to Learn Lesson. Residents Wake Up get involved Now.
Original post made by Michael G. Stogner, another community, on Oct 1, 2010
1. The Town of Atherton refused to give Jon Buckheit a police report he was named in until he filed a lawsuit.† They paid him $8000 for this behavior.
2. Recently another member of the public had difficulty getting a police report from Atherton.† Like Buckheit, she was accused of doing things in that report, and was also a victim in that report.
3. Buckheit helped this woman to write letters to Atherton to assert her legal position.
4. Atherton blinked.
5. Buckheit is a hero.
6. The right for people to get police reports for incidents they are involved in is firmly established by the 6th amendment of the constitution.
San Mateo County District Attorney James P. Fox and at the time County Counsel Tom Casey III have stated that Police Reports are Public Information. (Gatto vs.Fox and SMC)
7. Atherton still hasn't learned.
8. When will Atherton learn?
9. Based on Buckheit's recommendation, I have agreed to serve as a victim's advocate for this woman.
Charter School Proposal Steeped In Unintended Consequences
By Erin Glanville | 38 comments | 1,617 views
I am not drinking Greenheartís expensive potion
By Martin Lamarque | 8 comments | 348 views