Post a New Topic
Original post made
by PALLBEAR, another community,
on Jun 4, 2011
I believe it's first offices were actually in San Carlos with the first dealership being the one in Menlo Park.
Not according to WIKI.
Never have I seen an actually important question so widely ignored.
Since my post, it turns out there is a lot of "misdirection" from quotes of the reps from TESLA. According to them, they are just taking a break from building the $109,000 two seater electric sports car which can go 200 miles on one "charging" or charge.
With offices in Palo Alto, they mention that they will hopefully "resume production of the four door sedan by the end of 2012".........HOW?
Presumably, they sold 1600 units of the costly two seater which can go 0-60/mph......this, after a half billion dollar govt.loan.
Besides my original question, can anyone tell me why anyone driving a vehicle designed for ecological reasons needs to do will ever have the opportunity to try and accelerate like a race car? If someone does, they are sure to burn a lot or rubber.
Weird. So many silent people who are otherwise so yakky about money from the govt. and political spending.
Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: * Not sure?
- Atherton: Lindenwood
- Atherton: Lloyden Park
- Atherton: other
- Atherton: West Atherton
- Atherton: West of Alameda
- Menlo Park: Allied Arts/Stanford Park
- Menlo Park: Belle Haven
- Menlo Park: Central Menlo Park
- Menlo Park: Downtown
- Menlo Park: Fair Oaks
- Menlo Park: Felton Gables
- Menlo Park: Linfield Oaks
- Menlo Park: Menlo Oaks
- Menlo Park: other
- Menlo Park: Park Forest
- Menlo Park: Sharon Heights
- Menlo Park: South of Seminary/Vintage Oaks
- Menlo Park: Stanford Hills
- Menlo Park: Stanford Weekend Acres
- Menlo Park: Suburban Park/Lorelei Manor/Flood Park Triangle
- Menlo Park: The Willows
- Menlo Park: University Heights
- Portola Valley: Brookside Park
- Portola Valley: Central Portola Valley
- Portola Valley: Ladera
- Portola Valley: Los Trancos Woods/Vista Verde
- Portola Valley: other
- Portola Valley: Portola Valley Ranch
- Portola Valley: Westridge
- Portola Valley: Woodside Highlands
- Woodside: Emerald Hills
- Woodside: Family Farm/Hidden Valley
- Woodside: Kings Mountain/Skyline
- Woodside: Mountain Home Road
- Woodside: other
- Woodside: Skywood/Skylonda
- Woodside: Woodside Glens
- Woodside: Woodside Heights
- Woodside: Woodside Hills
- Belle Haven Elementary
- Corte Madera School
- Encinal School
- Hillview Middle School
- James Flood Magnet School
- La Entrada School
- Las Lomitas School
- Laurel School
- Menlo-Atherton High School
- Oak Knoll School
- Ormondale School
- Willow Oaks Elementary
- Woodside High School
- Woodside School
- another community
Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Opening alert: Tout Sweet Patisserie in Palo Alto
By Elena Kadvany | 0 comments | 3,234 views
Arguing in Public
By Chandrama Anderson | 11 comments | 2,573 views
Never Give Up
By John Raftrey and Lori McCormick | 4 comments | 2,499 views
There’s Nothing Polite About This Game
By Laura Stec | 7 comments | 1,797 views
By Paul Bendix | 0 comments | 245 views
Home & Real Estate
Shop Menlo Park
Send News Tips
Circulation & Delivery
Palo Alto Online
Mountain View Voice
© 2014 The Almanac
All rights reserved.