Artist Leah Lubin and the Menlo Park Library invite you to a celebration to share memories of Jerry Garcia and Ken Kesey on Sat.
Nov. 4, 800 Alma Street.
* Share your stories at the "open mic".
* View the documentary containing local memories of Ken and Jerry.
* Hear speakers Terry Adams, current owner of Ken's La Honda
home, and Paul DeCarli, Ken's long time neighbor on Perry
Lane in Menlo Park.
* Music by Gary Gates and Friends Acoustic.
* Music and spoken word by MysticCowboy.
For more information, see http: www.leahlubin.com/ or call Roberta Roth at the Menlo Park Library, 650-330-2525/2512.