Attorney died of 'accidental asphyxiation'
Original post made on Aug 28, 2007
Read the full story here Web Link posted Monday, August 27, 2007, 5:46 PM
on Aug 28, 2007 at 12:00 am
May he rest in peace.
on Aug 28, 2007 at 7:17 am
I am very sorry this family lost a loved one.. I know the pain of that as well. I lost my 13 year old son Gabriel. Gabriel died as a result of the 'Choking Game'. Although not AeA, it is still 'breath play' and it has been killing for many, many years. It is not something new.
I can imagine the shame associated with this. What I cannot imagine is keeping it quiet. This killer has been kept 'quiet' long enough. Gabriel's bad choice and my ignorance killed my son. It has killed many sons and daughters.
Ignorance in anything but bliss.....
Sarah Pacatte, Gabriel Mordecai's mom
Web Link Games Adolescents Shouldln't Play
We are a non profit, ground breaking organization leading the way in educating, informing, and warning on the dangers of 'self asphyxiation.
on Aug 28, 2007 at 6:36 pm
Let it be known that Danny Weiser was a wonderful, sweet, good person. He was kind and generous and did many fine deeds throughout his life. May he be remembered as the brilliant attorney, writer, music-lover, history buff, righteous political analyst, hilarious charades player, and zany wit that he was. Most importantly, remember that Danny was a loving husband, father, son, brother, nephew, cousin, and dear friend to many. A special light has left our world. Those of us who loved Danny will carry him in our hearts forever. Remember the family. -Lynn Gordon