Young street trees plowed over by vehicles
Original post made on Jul 30, 2008
Read the full story here Web Link posted Wednesday, July 30, 2008, 6:53 AM
on Jul 30, 2008 at 1:44 pm
1. Try plastic trees with steel trunks. Encourage collisions and help the auto body industry.
2. Try putting trees on large steel springs. They will snap right back upright.
3. Wrap high voltage power lines around each tree. Fries the car and driver on contact. Also discourages dogs.
4. Embed those toothy things in the pavement that Hertz uses to keep you from backing up.
5. Instead of trees, put in bollards shaped like trees, more or less. Paint them brown and green.
6. Try exploding trees. Stand way back.
If you need any more suggestions, don't hesitate to ask.