http://almanacnews.com/square/print/index.php?i=3&d=&t=4547


Town Square

Fire in fireplace may have ignited shake roof

Original post made on Jul 12, 2010

A "little roof fire" reported at 12:35 p.m. Monday, July 12, at a one-story home on Lawler Ranch Road in Woodside took firefighters about 20 minutes to contain, Woodside Fire Protection District Battalion Chief Don Romero told The Almanac.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Monday, July 12, 2010, 1:25 PM

Comments

Posted by Marshall, a resident of Portola Valley: Ladera
on Jul 12, 2010 at 7:11 pm

Glad to hear everyone was ok. I do wonder why anyone would have a fire going in the fireplace on an 80 degree afternoon in July?