Two-alarm fire blazes through East Palo Alto home
Original post made on Jul 31, 2012
Read the full story here Web Link posted Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 7:03 PM
on Jul 31, 2012 at 9:24 pm
I was there to witness the fire. What a brave family to go through that horrifying trauma. I am so incredibly relieved and happy to know that the boy had escaped. Hallelujah! My love and support goes out to the family.
Correction---the house address was 132, not 127.
on Aug 1, 2012 at 9:53 am
I'm glad that everyone escaped relatively unscathed - including the dog. What a disturbing story - thinking your child is in the burning building. And the neighbor's caregiver fleeing, leaving the disabled woman alone? Clearly it all could've ended much more tragically.
on Aug 1, 2012 at 12:10 pm
If a community organization gets involved in raising funds to help this family, I hope The Almanac will follow up with details for anyone who wants to contribute. Thank heaven they're all alive but I'm sure they are devastated.