Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Residential burglary report: Open door and possible pry marks found so police searched house with K9 team, Hawthorn Drive, Sept. 1.
Fraud report: Use of phony driver's license to withdraw $3,500 from victim's bank account, Brittany Meadows Ave., Aug. 28.
Grant theft report: Unlocked bike valued at $2,000 stolen from secure backyard, Arthur Lane, Aug. 29.
Residential burglary report: Storage unit lock possibly picked and two suitcases valued at $200 stolen, 1300 block of Hoover St., Aug. 28.
Grand theft reports:
• Unlocked bicycle stolen, 800 block of Santa Cruz Ave., Aug. 29.
• Wallet stolen after being left overnight in park, Seminary Drive and Santa Monica Ave., Aug. 28.
• Handgun stolen, main police station at 701 Laurel St., Aug. 30.
• Unauthorized use of credit card, 1000 block of Laurel St., Aug. 31.
• Unauthorized use of credit card, first block of University Drive, Sept. 1.
• Unauthorized use of Social Security number, 100 block of Kenmore Way, Aug. 26.
• Charges totaling $405 from unauthorized use of debit card, 400 block of Old La Honda Road, Aug. 31.
Theft report: Footprints on dewy wooden bridge suspected in connection with missing saw horse, 400 block of Minoca Road, Aug. 29.
Auto burglary reports:
• Windows smashed on two vehicles and GPS stolen from one, Lawler Ranch and Sand Hill roads, Aug. 25.