Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
• Identity theft, 400 block of Walsh Road, Dec. 10.
• Identity theft, first block of Greenoaks Drive, Dec. 11.
Auto burglary reports:
• Window smashed and loss estimated at $14,280 in theft of Louis Vuitton bag and shoes, diamond earrings, laptop computer, wireless keyboard, books and backpack, 200 block of Cambridge Ave., Dec. 16.
• Loss estimated at $299 in break-in and theft of Apple iPod, 1100 block of Bay Laurel Drive, Dec. 15.
Commercial burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $3,500 in break-in and theft of two computers, Allocade Corp. at 3705 Haven Ave., Dec. 15.
• Loss estimated at $1,800 in break-in and theft of backpack, laptop computer and projector, Willow Oaks School at 620 Willow Road, Dec. 10.
• Window smashed and loss estimated at $150 in theft of nail tool and $100 in cash, Sky Nails at 1059 Crane St., Dec. 13.
Residential burglary report: Loss estimated at $416 in break-in and theft of two pendants, $16 in cash and $300 in coins, 1300 block of Carlton Ave., Dec. 14.
Grand theft reports:
• After a move to a new residence, loss of resident's passport and $3,000 in cash, 1000 block of Arbor Road, Dec. 13.
• Loss estimated at $930 in theft of digital camera left behind on train, 1100 block of Merrill St., Dec. 16.
• Digital camera and other possessions stolen from unlocked vehicle, 200 block of O'Connor St., Dec. 16.
• Loss of $6,100 in check fraud incident, 2100 block of Santa Cruz Ave., Dec. 10.
• Loss of $100 in unauthorized use of credit card, 1400 block of El Camino Real, Dec. 10.
Spousal abuse reports:
• Arrest made, 100 block of East Creek Drive, Dec. 13.
• 1000 block of Del Norte Ave., Dec. 13.
• Loss estimated at $3,675 in theft of laptop computer and gym bag containing clothes and make-up from unlocked vehicle, 900 block of Portola Road, Dec. 9.
• Loss estimated at $350 in theft of shoulder bag containing hand tools, paperwork and camera from unlocked vehicle, 700 block of Portola Road, Dec. 9.
Auto burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $3,300 in break-in and theft of backpack, laptop computer and other possessions, 100 block of Berenda Way, Dec. 9.
• Loss estimated at $2750 in break-in and theft of laptop computer, molded mouth guard and hygiene items, Lawler Ranch and Sand Hill roads, Dec. 10.
Theft report: Loss estimated at $325 in theft of two paintings from back seat, 100 block of Berenda Way, Dec. 9.