Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Auto burglary report: 200 block of Greenoaks Drive, Jan. 30.
Fraud report: Identity theft, first block of Patricia Drive, Jan. 31.
Robbery report: Pedestrian robbed at gunpoint, no injuries, value of cash stolen is unknown, 1100 block of Willow Road, Jan. 31.
Residential burglary reports:
• Blue bicycle valued at $1,300 stolen, 100 block of Pine St., Jan. 31.
• Two empty piggy banks valued at $7 stolen, 1200 block of Carlton Ave., Jan. 29.
Grand theft report: Cell phone valued at $400 stolen from backpack, 600 block of Willow Road, Feb. 1.
Auto burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $800 in break-in and theft of purse and cell phone, 1400 block of El Camino Real, Feb. 2.
• Loss estimated at $500 in break-in and theft of Apple iPod and watch, 1200 block of Madera Ave., Jan. 31.
• Loss estimated at $485 in break-in and theft of sunglasses and Apple iPod, 1300 block of Elder Ave., Feb. 1.
• Loss estimated at $280 in break-in and theft of cell phone and glasses, 2100 block of Santa Cruz Ave., Jan. 29.
Aggressive action report: Loss estimated at $200 in vituperative exchange at tennis court in which man hitting balls to his son happened to hit and crack racket of interlocutor, 3000 block of Woodside Road, Feb. 2.
Fraud report: Loss of $177 in unauthorized opening of cell phone account discovered while victim was applying for mortgage, 100 block of Alhambra Court, Jan. 28.
WEST MENLO PARK
Fraud report: Unauthorized attempt to open new credit card account, 1000 block of Bellair Way, Jan 28.