Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Residential burglary report: Loss estimated at $8,450 in break-in and theft of video camera and memory cards, first block of Wildwood Place, March 22.
Grand theft report: Loss of $1,500 in theft of cash, Sharon Green Apartments at 350 Sharon Park Drive, March 23.
Auto burglary reports:
• Loss set at $957 in break-in and theft of backpack containing wallet, $40 in cash, earrings, two MP3 players with headphones and cigarette lighter, 900 block of Fremont St., March 23.
• Loss estimated at $160 in break-in and theft of GPS device, 700 block of Gilbert Ave., March 22.
Stolen vehicle report: Blue 2000 Toyota 4 Runner, 1000 block of Del Norte Ave., March 19.
Spousal abuse reports:
• 700 block of Coleman Ave., March 19.
• 1300 block of Carlton Ave., March 19.
• Unauthorized use of bank card, 500 block of Willow Road, March 23.
• Unauthorized subscription to newspaper, first block of Hallmark Circle, March 22.
• Unauthorized use of Social Security number, 1800 block of Bay Laurel Drive, March 18.
WEST MENLO PARK
Theft report: Man stole cup of hot chocolate valued at $1.29 from convenience store after rummaging about and appearing to threaten store clerk, 3600 block of Alameda de las Pulgas, March 19.