Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Grand theft report: Fourt bracelets and three necklaces with total estimated valued of $22,400 missing from residence, Fairview Ave, July 18.
Residential burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $1,600 in break-in through open window and theft of wristwatch, pairs of earrings and other jewelry, Ivy Drive, July 19.
• Loss estimated at $700 in break-in of three storage sheds and theft of sanitizer dispensers, latex gloves and garbage bags, Beechwood School at 50 Terminal Ave., July 15.
• Burglary interrupted when neighbor saw man who attempted to enter apartment via a screened window and who then fled on black bicycle, Linfield Drive, July 20.
• Loss estimated at $300 in theft of bicycle from carport, Oak Grove Ave., July 20.
• Loss estimated at $300 in theft of two industrial recycling bins and siphoned gasoline, Techworld Trading at 562 Oak Grove Ave., July 17.
• Loss estimated at $300 in theft of playpen, crib, wine rack, coat rack, stroller and two shelves from front porch, Hedge Road, July 18.
• Losses estimated at $650 in separate thefts of three bicycles, 200 block of Waverley St., 800 block of Willow Road, and 800 block of El Camino Real, July 18 and 21.
• Loss estimated at $2,500 in false electronic filing of U.S. federal tax return in victim's name using victim's Social Security number, Sharon Park Drive, July 20.
• Losses estimated at $800 in unauthorized use of victim's credit card, Bay Laurel Drive, July 18.
Child Protective Services report: Madera Ave., July 19.
Residential burglary report: Two closets and dresser drawer rummaged but no thefts after unauthorized entry into home via smashed window, Greer Road, July 16.
Stolen vehicle report: Unlocked Silver Toyota Camry with keys left in ignition stolen from driveway, Shawnee Pass, July 16.
Theft report: Money clip stolen from unlocked vehicle and with it driver's license, $30 in cash and debit card used for $110 purchases from gas stations and 7-Eleven, Shawnee Pass, July 16.