Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $51,850 in break-in through rear window and theft of jewelry, laptop computer, digital camera and Apple iPhone, Bay Road, Oct. 13.
• Unknown losses in break-in through rear window and theft of jewelry and electronic items, Hedge Road, Oct. 10.
• Unknown losses in break-in through front door of vacant apartment, though door not damaged, Newbridge St., Oct. 10.
• Losses estimated at $7,000 in unauthorized use of credit cards stolen in auto burglary in Half Moon Bay, Lemon St., Oct. 10.
• Loss of $200 in unauthorized use of credit card stolen in auto burglary in San Francisco, reported at main police station at 701 Laurel St., Oct. 10.
• Loss estimated at $1,200 in theft of two locked bicycles from under stairwell, San Antonio Ave., Oct. 12.
Spousal abuse report: Almanor Ave., Oct. 10.
Commercial burglary report: Unknown losses in break-in to school computer lab using pry bar, Woodland School at 360 La Cuesta Drive, Oct. 8.
Stolen vehicle report: Motorcycle stolen from barn, 3000 block of Sand Hill Road, Oct. 10.
Fraud reports: Unknown losses in three fraudulent transactions, Bergesen Court, Prado Secoya and Atherton Ave., Oct. 10, 12 and 13.