Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Theft report: Loss estimated at $10,300 in theft of Rolex watch and keys from golf bag, Menlo Country Club at 2300 Woodside Road, July 24.
• Losses estimated at $6,000 in break-in through smashed window and cut lock and theft of several cameras, Ritz Camera at 715 Santa Cruz Ave., July 26.
• Losses estimated at $3,100 in break-in to locked trailer and theft of hammer-drill tool, bit set and demo hammer, Woodland Court, July 20.
• Losses estimated at $890 in break-in through sliding glass door and theft of laptop computer, suit, jacket miscellaneous alcoholic beverages and Christmas ornaments, Chester St., July 23.
• Losses estimated at $2,000 in theft of tools, Menalto Ave., July 24.
• Losses estimated at $1,500 in theft of laptop computer, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers at 2750 Sand Hill Road, July 25.
Robbery report: Robert Longstreet, 57, of Newark arrested on robbery and burglary charges after allegedly stealing a food item, trying to leave without paying, and threatening store clerk, Willows Market at 60 Middlefield Road, July 25.