Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $3,475 from entry through unlocked side door of residence and theft of several pieces of jewelry, Oak Knoll Lane, Sept. 25.
• Losses estimated at $500 in break-in by forcing open sliding glass door and theft of two necklaces, Sharon Park Drive, Sept. 27.
• Loss estimated at $469 in theft of locked bike from bike rack, Coleman Ave., Sept. 21.
• Loss estimated at $400 in theft of bike from under outside staircase, Sharon Park Drive, Sept. 26.
• Loss estimated at $250 in theft of right rear tire and hubcap from vehicle, Sharon Road, Sept. 23.
• Loss of $25 when passenger left taxicab claiming he needed to get money from his apartment and never returned to cab to pay his fare, Pierce Road, Sept. 26.
Accident report: Bicyclist suffered non-life-threatening injuries and refused medical treatment from medics after colliding with car while riding bike in crosswalk, Oak Grove Ave and Crane St., Sept. 27.
Adult Protective Service report: Sharon Park Drive, Sept. 27.
• Unknown loss in theft of white Apple iPhone with blue paisley case, Tuscaloosa Ave., Sept. 25.
• Unknown losses in theft of locked bike from bike rack, Menlo-Atherton High School at 555 Middlefield Road, Sept. 24.