Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Residential burglary report: Losses estimated at $320 in break-in by prying open kitchen window and theft of watch, iPod and gym bag, O'Connor St., Dec. 10.
Auto burglary report: Losses estimated at $741 in theft of camera, headphones, phone charger, digital camera charger and sunglasses from unlocked vehicle, 100 block of El Camino Real, Dec. 10.
• Losses estimated at $3,500 in theft of three new dresses and workout bag containing workout gear from trunk of unlocked vehicle, Elder Ave., Dec. 10.
• Losses estimated at $1,100 in theft of breathing device for sleep apnea, 1000 block of El Camino Real, Dec. 10.
• Losses estimated at $500 in theft of cell phone from unlocked vehicle, Oak Grove Ave., Dec. 10.
• Losses estimated at $350 in theft of bicycle from in front of apartment building, Willow Road, Dec. 13.
• Losses estimated at $100 in theft of unlocked bike from area next to gas pumps, Willow Road, Dec. 10.
• Losses estimated at $150 in theft of internal hard drive contained in package on porch, Greenwood Place, Dec. 13.
• Loss estimated at $60 in theft of two pairs of shoes from package on doorstep that was later discovered opened and empty, Pope St., Dec. 7.
• Loss estimated at $30 in theft from porch of package containing board game, Greenwood Place, Dec. 13.
Stolen vehicle report: Black 2003 Honda Sportster Motorcycle from garage, Campo Bello Lane, Dec. 12.
Indecent exposure report: Santa Cruz Ave. and University Drive, Dec. 10.
Adult Protection Service report: Crane St, Dec. 6.
Theft report: Losses estimated at $1,000 in theft of tools from construction site, Bolivar Lane, Dec. 6.
Accident report: Fire hydrant sheared off and large volume of water escaped after struck by rear bumper of vehicle that failed to make turn, Horseshoe Bend and Coalmine View, Dec. 6.
Auto burglary report: Losses estimated at $450 in theft of three backpacks, Canada College at 4200 Farm Hill Blvd, Dec. 6.
Accident report: Driver taken to hospital for possible concussion after failing to negotiate turn and running vehicle off road and down 30-foot embankment, striking tree and coming to rest on its side, 100 block of La Honda Road, Dec. 6.
Commercial burglary report: Male suspect of medium height and weight being sought after losses of $931.40 in break-in to gas station and theft of cash from cash register, Portola Valley Shell at 201 La Cuesta Drive, Dec. 9.