Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Auto burglary report: Front doors left open but nothing taken, 100 block of Elena Ave., Dec. 27.
Grand theft report: Camera and lens stolen, Report made at police station lobby, Dec. 28.
Robbery report: Police arrested Menlo Park juvenile, 17, on charges that he hit 20-year-old Menlo Park man on head and stole his bike, 1200 block of Hollyburne Ave., Dec. 25.
Residential burglary reports:
• Two computers, TV, stereo receiver, video game player, video games, camera, watches and currency stolen with losses valued at $22,000, 1000 block of Del Norte Ave., Dec. 26.
• Flat screen TV valued at $2,500 stolen, 1000 block of Almanor Ave., Dec. 26.
Grand theft reports:
• Bose headset and speakers stolen with total loss valued at $1,188, 2400 block of Sand Hill Road, Dec. 29.
• Four tires and BMW wheels stolen for loss estimated at $880, 2200 block of Sharon Road, Dec. 29.
Commercial burglary report: Trailers broken into, UPS office at 1355 Adams Court, Dec. 26.
Stolen vehicle report: Beige 1998 Toyota Corolla, 300 block of Hamilton Ave., Dec. 29.
Auto burglary reports:
• Stereo damaged, 1500 block of Adams Drive, Dec. 26.
• Two vehicles broken into but nothing stolen, 1000 block of Del Norte Ave., Dec. 27.
• Wallet with cards and $9 stolen, Menalto Ave. and East O'Keefe St., Dec. 28.
• Laptop computer valued at $1,000 stolen, 300 block of Sharon Park Drive, Dec. 29.
• Cell phone valued at $100 stolen, 900 block of Cloud Ave., Dec. 30.
• GPS device and cell phone stolen for total loss of $900, 800 block of Bay Road, Dec. 30.
Vehicle accident reports:
• Eastbound driver under-compensated during left turn from Santa Cruz Ave. on to Sand Hill Road and collided with idling westbound vehicle waiting to turn left from Sand Hill on to Santa Cruz. No major injuries. Dec. 30.
• Big rig carrying scrap metal overturned and caused four-hour road closure, Marsh Road and U.S. 101. No major injuries. Dec. 30.
Fraud report: Unauthorized charges of $532 on credit card, 2300 block of Sharon Road, Dec. 26.
Spousal abuse reports:
• 200 block of Newbridge St., Dec. 30.
• 1100 block of Marsh Road, Dec. 26.
Child Protective Services report: 1300 block of Henderson Ave., Dec. 31.
Theft report: Lock cut and two leather construction belts valued at $150 stolen from tool box at construction site, 200 block of Westridge Drive, Dec. 28.
WEST MENLO PARK
Auto burglary report: Window smashed and toys stolen with total loss estimated at $454, in the 300 block of Leland Ave., Dec. 24.