Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Grand theft report: Leaf blower stolen from truck, Las Lomitas Elementary School, 299 Alameda de las Pulgas, March 22.
Residential burglary report: Jewelry stolen, Lowery Drive, March 23.
Stolen vehicle report: Green golf cart, Menlo College, 1000 El Camino Real, March 22.
Grand theft reports:
• Bike valued at $800 stolen, 1100 block of Merrill St., March 22.
• Jewelry of unknown value stolen from residence, 1200 block of Willow Road, March 25.
Stolen vehicle reports:
• Maroon 1993 Honda Accord, 700 block of Santa Cruz Ave., March 19.
• Blue 1989 Toyota Camry, 1100 block of Willow Road, March 24.
• Gray Hyundai Tiburon, 1100 block of Trinity Drive, March 25.
Auto burglary reports:
• Apple iPod valued at $50 stolen, 800 block of Fremont St., March 20.
• Stereo, subwoofers and amplifier with total value of $212 stolen, 700 block of Pierce Road, March 22.
Theft report: Unauthorized use of credit card to pay for $47 cell phone bill, 1000 block of Cascade Drive, March 23.
• Identity theft with no reported loss, 1300 block of Hoover St., March 19.
• False identity used to open bank accounts, 600 block of Hamilton Ave., March 23.
• Unauthorized use of credit card, 1300 block of O'Brien Drive, March 24.
Spousal abuse report: first block of Middlefield Road, March 25.
Child Protective Services report: 1500 block of San Antonio St., March 25.
Fraud report: Victim discovered unauthorized charges to account of $5,000 for unauthorized cell phone service over two years, 3000 block of Tripp Road, March 18.
• Unauthorized credit cards in victim's name with total charges of $5,000, 200 block of Echo Lane, March 19.
• Unauthorized charge accounts at several Southern California department stores opened in victim's name, Alpine and Los Trancos roads, March 21.
• Wallet either lost or stolen, 100 block of Mapache Drive, March 18.
WEST MENLO PARK
Commercial burglary report: Business opened with key, cash stolen from register and cash box, and business relocked, 3000 block of Alameda de las Pulgas, March 21.