Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Grand theft reports:
• Bicycle valued at $1,200 stolen, 2300 block of Eastridge Ave., May 26.
• Bicycle valued at $300 stolen, 1000 block of Oakland Ave., May 22.
Auto burglary reports:
• Total loss of $650 in theft of Apple iPod, gym bag, stereo system, and two shopping bags with goods in them, 600 block of Sharon Park Drive, May 26.
• Window smashed and amplifier valued at $300 stolen, 1200 block of Willow Road, May 21.
• Locks on victim's vehicle damaged in attempted burglary, Casey Court, May 24.
• Window smashed and sunglasses and cell phone stolen, 900 block of Peggy Lane, May 27.
• Coins and hands-free cell phone device stolen, first block of Lorelei Lane, May 27.
• Window smashed in possible burglaries, William Court and first block of Lorelei Lane, May 21 and 27.
• Window smashed and various items stolen, 1200 block of Willow Road, May 21.
Fraud report: Check fraud with $2,450 estimated loss, 900 block of Santa Cruz Ave., May 25.
Stolen vehicle reports: • Gray 2005 Chevrolet Silverado, 100 block of Newbridge St., May 24.
• Flatbed trailer, 100 block of Jefferson Drive, May 24.
Child Protective Services report: 1100 block of Berkeley Ave., May 21.