Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Grand theft report: Resident paid to have body work done on vehicles but worker never returned to finish work, first block of Manzanita Road, June 2.
Auto burglary reports:
• GPS device valued at $230 stolen, 1600 block of El Camino Real, June 2.
• Convertible top slashed but nothing stolen, 600 block of Sharon Park Drive, May 29.
Commercial burglary report: Wallet and cash stolen from desk, Sunset Publishing in first block of Willow Road, June 3.
• Bicycle valued at $1,900 stolen from carport, 100 block of Buckthorn Way, May 31.
• Bicycle valued at $1,200 stolen, 100 block of Hamilton Ave., June 3.
• Check fraud, first block of Hallmark Court, June 1.
• Unauthorized use of credit card, 100 block of Newbridge St., June 2.
Child Protective Services report: 200 block of Van Buren Road, May 28.
Adult Protective Services report: 800 block of Fremont St., June 1.
Auto burglary report: Window smashed and wallet and credit cards stolen, 100 block of Churchill Ave., May 31.
Fraud report: Six unauthorized purchases totaling $604 made on credits card, 200 block of Echo Lane, May 26.