Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Residential burglary reports:
• Wood Lane, June 25.
• 1000 block of Menlo Oaks Drive, June 25.
• Suspect tried to enter through open window but fled when spotted, 800 block of Middle Ave., June 28.
• 100 block of Elliot Drive, June 29.
• Steve Neal, 20, arrested on burglary and resisting arrest charges, 200 block of Jefferson Drive, July 1.
• Laptop computer stolen and later retrieved, 1300 block of Henderson Ave., July 1.
Robbery report: Pierce Road and Madera Ave., June 30.
Auto burglary report: 1500 block of San Antonio St., June 25.
Grand theft report: Laptop computer stolen, 100 block of Commonwealth Ave., June 29.
Stolen vehicle reports:
• Golf cart stolen, 1100 block of Willow Road, June 25.
• 700 block of Newbridge St., June 25.
• Unauthorized use of credit card, 800 block of Hamilton Ave., June 26.
• Unauthorized use of credit card to purchase jewelry, 1100 block of Crane St., June 28.
• Tommy Chenh, 38, arrested on charges of larceny, burglary, receipt of stolen property and counterfeiting, 600 block of Santa Cruz Ave., July 1.
Spousal abuse report: 1200 block of Chilco St., June 27.
Auto burglary report: Bag and contents stolen from parked vehicle, Park-N-Ride at Woodside Road and Interstate 280, June 27.
Fraud report: Cell phone account opened in victim's name with outstanding balance of $966, in the 2000 block of Mills Ave., June 28.
WEST MENLO PARK
Weapons report: Arrest made on charges of possession of a loaded firearm, possession of a concealed firearm, shooting at or in an occupied dwelling, and negligent discharge of a firearm, 200 block of Leland Ave., June 25.