Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
• Company not compensated for work performed for estimated $15,000 loss, oDesk Corp., 4200 Bohannon Drive, July 8.
• Unauthorized use of credit card for estimated $2,500 loss, 300 block of Trenton Way, July 2.
Grand theft reports:
• Embezzlement for estimated $3,500 loss, Advanced Chiropractic Center at 630 Oak Grove Ave., July 7.
• Handgun valued at $499 stolen, 700 block of Fremont St., July 6.
Auto burglary reports:
• Digital camera, two-way radio, GPS device, jacket and glasses stolen for an estimated $1,140 loss, 1600 block of Marsh Road, July 3.
• GPS device stolen for an estimated $250 loss, 1100 block of Del Norte Ave., July 8.
• CD player valued at $120 stolen, 1100 block of Willow Road, July 2.
• Cloth handbag, jeans and shorts stolen for an estimated $98 loss, first block of Scott Drive, July 7.
Child Protective Services reports:
• 700 block of Ivy Drive, July 7.
• Creek Drive and El Camino Real, July 6.
Commercial burglary reports:
• Two bottle of vodka stolen and recovered, Safeway supermarket at 525 El Camino Real, July 2.
• Printer stolen for $150 estimated loss, Belle Haven School at 400 Ivy Drive, July 6.
Residential burglary report: Vacant house broken into but nothing taken, 200 block of Ivy Drive, July 3.
Stolen vehicle report: Silver Honda Accord, 200 block of Hamilton Ave., July 3.
Fraud report: Losses of about $80,000 through misrepresentation by individuals posing as customers, Paymate Corp. at 2105 Woodside Road, July 2.